Currently Reading

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Todd

Currently Reading

Post by Todd »

What manga are you reading?
Todd

Re: Currently Reading

Post by Todd »

I am on the third volume of Death Note. A friend pushed it on me. It's really good.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Todd wrote:I am on the third volume of Death Note. A friend pushed it on me. It's really good.
cool. Death Note is one of those amazing well written and drawn manga :heart: My favorite characters are Mello and L. :blush:

-------

I have a lot of ongoing/currently reading manga, but right at this moment, I am reading Secret Kiss. :blush:
aminuet .。. king
anon

Post by anon »

I'm awaiting updates on Ao Haru Ride and Stardust Wink. :D
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Bleach (sadly) and Kuroshitsuji are the only series I follow that get consistently updated nowadays. I'm also enjoying "Torikagosou no Kyou mo Nemutai Juunintachi" (what a mouthful...) and Barajou no Kiss, but despite being completed, they're at the mercy of scanlator preferences.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Eden

Post by Eden »

Re-reading DearS at a snail's pace and the fan-translation of Sailor Moon.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Ava

Post by Ava »

Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai by Kou Yoneda. It's yaoi by the best yaoi mangaka I've ever read. I'm not sure whether to love her for her great stories or be irritated that now I hold every other yaoi manga I read up to higher standards. :down:

I used to read yaoi and yuri in random bursts, and I'd only read completed series or one shots. This is the first series I'm reading as it comes out (every 2 months). The waiting is tiresome sometimes, but I think it's building up my loyalty too.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Volume 5+6 of Sailor Moon just arrived from Amazon, so that is my reading for today. :) (I am on a Sailor Moon kick right now)
a spoony bard
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I'm currently reading Kimi ni Todoke. :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

In the past couple of weeks I've received some new tanks that I'm slowly getting through (my Japanese is terrible these days). Um, GANGSTA. 3, The Skullman 1-2, and Real Drive: Chokkan Shoujo Minamo 1-2. Oh and the latest issue of Monthly Comic@Bunch, which I bought for the GANGSTA. content, but there are a couple of other interesting stories in the magazine too. Shame about the lack of furigana for idiots like me though. :bleh: