Currently Reading

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Currently Reading

Post by Sarah »

I just read Kimi ni Todoke 71. In a state of shock since
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Sawako and Kazehaya finally kissed!
Destinie wrote:I'm reading now "Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll"...it's for "research" purposes. >_< Aside from that, I want to pick up Fushigi Yuugi.
Aww, Cinnamoroll has a manga series? I didn't know that. And I hope you can get Fushigi Yuugi soon!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Still Fruits Basket. I'm on volume 19 now. I love that series so much. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sarah wrote:I just read Kimi ni Todoke 71. In a state of shock since
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Destinie wrote:I'm reading now "Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll"...it's for "research" purposes. >_< Aside from that, I want to pick up Fushigi Yuugi.
Aww, Cinnamoroll has a manga series? I didn't know that. And I hope you can get Fushigi Yuugi soon!
Yeah, he does! It's so ....fluffy!

Patrick and I are planning a Satirical Manga Anthology with different stories in them. I'm doing a short comic that is in the same cute creature genre. It's inspired by the Cinnamoroll and a little bit of My Little Pony. I can't talk more about the anthology because it's kind of top secret. XD
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Woo the second volume of Eureka Seven AO arrived on my doorstep this morning. I know what I'll be reading tonight~!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I am reading Bukiyou na Silent again. So cute. ;0;
Destinie wrote:Patrick and I are planning a Satirical Manga Anthology with different stories in them. I'm doing a short comic that is in the same cute creature genre. It's inspired by the Cinnamoroll and a little bit of My Little Pony. I can't talk more about the anthology because it's kind of top secret. XD
Oh my gosh, that sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to it already. :)
anon

Post by anon »

Sarah wrote:I just read Kimi ni Todoke 71. In a state of shock since
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
FREAKING FINALLY MAN GEEZ. I stopped reading that manga a while ago because it's just like, every chapter they look like they're going advance and stuff and then... BACK TO SQUARE ONE LOL.
You'd be surprised at what doesn't have a manga series! I was originally going to compile a shoujo manga review website and I had a lot of categories to go by, including "celebrity cameos made to promote their activities." Even Morning Musume. had their own manga series for a while.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Joe wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
FREAKING FINALLY MAN GEEZ. I stopped reading that manga a while ago because it's just like, every chapter they look like they're going advance and stuff and then... BACK TO SQUARE ONE LOL.
You'd be surprised at what doesn't have a manga series! I was originally going to compile a shoujo manga review website and I had a lot of categories to go by, including "celebrity cameos made to promote their activities." Even Morning Musume. had their own manga series for a while.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
IKR. They can be so frustrating sometimes. I mean, after a while the whole thing where neither of them speaks their true feelings (or speaks at all) gets really, really tiring.
I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. After all, Keroppi had an anime series. (I actually own two videos of it.) And now I'm imagining all sorts of musical groups starring in their own manga, haha!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I suddenly started reading Battle Angel Alita yesterday
and now I'm through 28 volumes of it

help
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

sorry for the double post but:
I just completed Alita!

lovers of the cyberpunk genre and/or seinen manga: if you haven't given this a try yet, you should!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I watched the anime but it was kind of left hanging at the end, kind of like an introduction rather than a series.