Currently Reading

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Juhi

Re: Currently Reading

Post by Juhi »

I'm currently reading Oresama Teacher and catching up with Hatenkou Yuugi. Funny that they're both shoujo series (though HY was originally in a shounen manga anthology, and OT feels more like a shounen series haha).
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm re-reading Fruits Basket (surprise, surprise). <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I'm re-reading Parfait Tic. :heart:

I saw the recent update, and ended up reading the whole series all over again :blush:
aminuet .。. king
Kula

Post by Kula »

Just got really hooked into re-reading RG Veda... making me remember when I used to really like CLAMP.
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Vii

Post by Vii »

I'm currently re-reading Yami no Matsuei and Fruits Basket. For upcoming projects :heart: As soon as that's done, I'll be re-reading and catching up on Fairy Tail, Deadman Wonderland, and Pandora Hearts :) Oh, and Legal Drug since CLAMP picked it up again and renamed it Drug & Drop.
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

I'm currently re-reading Devil & Devil...that manga's so old but so good XD
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Kibumie wrote:I'm re-reading Parfait Tic. :heart:

I saw the recent update, and ended up reading the whole series all over again :blush:
Ooooh, I was so obsessed with Parfait Tic a few years ago! :D Was it ever completely scanlated?
a spoony bard
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Emma wrote:

Ooooh, I was so obsessed with Parfait Tic a few years ago! :D Was it ever completely scanlated?
Not yet, and the update is really slow. :sob: They recently released 7 chapters after almost 2 years of not updating. :ack: It's already in it's 20th volume. We just have to wait for 2 more volumes to be scanlated :blush:

I am too :heart: Between the two, Ichi has always been my favorite :heart: what about you? :yay:
aminuet .。. king
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Kibumie wrote:
Emma wrote:

Not yet, and the update is really slow. :sob: They recently released 7 chapters after almost 2 years of not updating. :ack: It's already in it's 20th volume. We just have to wait for 2 more volumes to be scanlated :blush:

I am too :heart: Between the two, Ichi has always been my favorite :heart: what about you? :yay:
Ahhh, okay. It was probably about two years when I last read it! It's a shame it never got licensed. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

And I actually like both boys a lot (although they both have their asshole moments), but Daiya is my favourite. :D I tend to prefer the more outgoing, joking kind of guy.
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm reading now "Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll"...it's for "research" purposes. >_< Aside from that, I want to pick up Fushigi Yuugi.