Currently watching....?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Rems

Re: Currently watching....?

Post by Rems »

I finished Kobato and I am never going to be okay again. S-sob. Who knows what I'll watch next (probably SC! if I can persuade it to work on my TV somehow...)
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Been rewatching Evangelion as I introduce a friend to it. Let me tell you, it makes way more sense the second time through.... (I only watched Eva a couple years ago.)

Also rewatching Black Lagoon, because it's been years since I watched it last. It holds up remarkably well; one of the best pure-action series I've seen.
tonight fate is the
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Rems wrote:I finished Kobato and I am never going to be okay again. S-sob. Who knows what I'll watch next (probably SC! if I can persuade it to work on my TV somehow...)
Oh man, I should also watch Kobato and re-watch Shugo Chara! too...

I've started watching Honey & Clover - I already read the manga two-three years ago, but I needed some cheering up (which will then turn into crying and me wondering why I started this series again...). I've missed these characters so much and I must say, the anime is lovely! It's got great atmosphere and music. :heart: (Suga Shikao is always great.)
melzillah

Post by melzillah »

I just finished Ajin and am now watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time! Ajin was really good despite me normally hating that animation style (although I think it allowed them to make better fight scenes). I am really loving Ranma 1/2 so far!

And of course I've been watching Sailor Moon Crystal weekly. They killed it this season but the translations are...interesting.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

melzillah wrote:I just finished Ajin and am now watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time! Ajin was really good despite me normally hating that animation style (although I think it allowed them to make better fight scenes). I am really loving Ranma 1/2 so far!

And of course I've been watching Sailor Moon Crystal weekly. They killed it this season but the translations are...interesting.
I ended up being really pleasantly surprised by Ajin. It was a really interesting premise, and it was definitely an exciting watch.

Also agreed on the Crystal translations...... This past week's was especially bad.

I recently finished watching Michiko e Hatchin, which I enjoyed (the setting was fantastic), and I also watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for the first time not long ago. That sure was a trip.
tonight fate is the
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm following Nijiiro Days, My Boyfriend is an Idiot, and Ace Attorney. Watching some Sakamoto Desu Ka and Godannar with the hubs.

Speaking of the first two titles: I really wish they were LONGER. T_T
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I've been watching Flying Witch recently. It's super cute and has gorgeous scenery. Really enjoying it.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I finished the first season of Free!, thanks to Lethe.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Megan A wrote:I finished the first season of Free!, thanks to Lethe.
EHEHEHEHE. :heart: :star:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Binge watching fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and really enjoying it. It reminded me of how much I love Saber :heart:
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.