Currently watching....?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
neo

Re: Currently watching....?

Post by neo »

Larissa wrote: omg are you caught up on Erased i've been watching every week and :!: :!: :!:

(Also what did you think of Zankyou no Terror!)

I've been on an anime spree, so I've been watching a lot of shows over the past month. Here's a list of all the stuff I finished lately, in no particular order:
- The Devil is a Part Timer
- Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero
- Zankyou no Terror
- Psycho-Pass
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
- Gate (stalled on the second season though)
- The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

Started watching Ore Monogatari but didn't get too far in. Also halfway through Cowboy Bebop, I think I'll go back to that next.
I AM TOTALLY CAUGHT UP ON ERASED. (I read 30 chapters in one night - I had to know O___O) The manga and anime are legit killing me. I am farther in the manga, but watching the anime each week is bringing some things to light I either missed the first time or didn't think as much about previously.

Kayo and her breakfast cries :sob: :sob:

-----

I like Zankyou no Terror so far, but I am not that far into it (3/11). It is kind of scary that I find myself empathizing with the main characters at times - considering the terrorist attacks/plotting. What do you think about it? :)
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

neo wrote:I AM TOTALLY CAUGHT UP ON ERASED. (I read 30 chapters in one night - I had to know O___O) The manga and anime are legit killing me. I am farther in the manga, but watching the anime each week is bringing some things to light I either missed the first time or didn't think as much about previously.

Kayo and her breakfast cries :sob: :sob:

-----

I like Zankyou no Terror so far, but I am not that far into it (3/11). It is kind of scary that I find myself empathizing with the main characters at times - considering the terrorist attacks/plotting. What do you think about it? :)
I KNOW RIGHT. This week's episode was so emotional, I teared up at the breakfast scene :sob: I've been reading the manga too, I couldn't help it haha. I got into the anime when it was just a couple episodes in and then powered through all of the manga at once. I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

I thought ZnT was a really interesting series, although I found it to be something of a mixed bag ultimately -- plenty of good points and bad points. I really loved the music, though; I've been listening to the OST on repeat for the past month.
tonight fate is the
Rems

Post by Rems »

I started rewatching Shugo Chara! and I'm not sure how/why this is happening, but it's, y'know, happening. 5/100 down. Why am I doing this to myself.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Was rewatching some Pokemon tonight to take some additional notes for my shrine and realized that Netflix took off the last part of the Indigo League eps and all of the Orange Islands eps--there's only 57 eps available now for the original show. WTF Netflix?!?!?! I JUST watched those like a month ago!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Robin wrote:Was rewatching some Pokemon tonight to take some additional notes for my shrine and realized that Netflix took off the last part of the Indigo League eps and all of the Orange Islands eps--there's only 57 eps available now for the original show. WTF Netflix?!?!?! I JUST watched those like a month ago!
Netflix regularly takes things out of rotation as licensing agreements expire and are renegotiated. They'll probably be back.

I've been watching Monster for the past few days and have been really enjoying it. I haven't read the manga (but have been assured the anime is a great adaptation) and I'm completely unspoiled, so it's been great to watch something new that's totally up my alley.
tonight fate is the
Rain

Post by Rain »

Currently only following Sailor Moon Crystal as the newest anime.

But I have found Attack No. 1, Kureyon Shin-chan and Ai no Wakakusa Monogatari on Maxdome (the german equivalent of Netflix) - Awww, childhood/teenage memories :inlove:
Rems

Post by Rems »

Kobato, actually...! Purely because it plays via my TV and it's super lazy to hook it up and watch when I'm eating. I never actually finished Kobato when it aired (got about half way and got increasingly infuriated by each and every character so I just stopped) SO. MAYBE THIS TIME.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Watching the new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, as well as Macross Delta!! I'm really enjoying both of them so far. :>
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Currently watching:
- Sailor Moon Crystal (naturally! xD)
- Ace Attorney
- Sword Art Online

Just finished:
- KonoSuba
- Myriad Colours Phantom World
Last edited by Laura on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Just got through season 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho (the first 25 episodes) :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.