Sailor Jupiter Love?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Robin
Events Staffer

Sailor Jupiter Love?

Post by Robin »

So I've been watching Sailor Moon Crystal, and I really like all the characters, but Sailor Jupiter is becoming a favorite. I like that she's the nurturing Mama Hen type (cooking, being generous, saving Usagi's life when they first meet, etc.), and that she has thunder powers (but no Mjolnir, lol). And yet we see her vulnerable side too, when one of the Dark Kings is attacking her through her fear of being alone and heartbroken again.

My question, then, is: has anybody else ever made a Sailor Jupiter shrine? Because I kinda might have to make one now. xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Sailor Jupiter Love?

Post by Sarah »

Kotono has one but I believe it's on hiatus right now. It was excellent, from what I remember. Other than hers I can't recall any atm. It would be great to see one from you, too! I say go for it if the love is there. :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I miss emerald Star, that's the only one I can think of too. Maybe you should watch a few of the Jupiter centric episodes from the original later. The original anime has a lot of filler and villain of the day episodes, but it's certainly not without its gems and the Jupiter episodes are some of the best *sings Rainy Day Man*
Kotono

Post by Kotono »

Sarah wrote:Kotono has one but I believe it's on hiatus right now. It was excellent, from what I remember. Other than hers I can't recall any atm. It would be great to see one from you, too! I say go for it if the love is there. :D
Mikari wrote:I miss emerald Star, that's the only one I can think of too. Maybe you should watch a few of the Jupiter centric episodes from the original later. The original anime has a lot of filler and villain of the day episodes, but it's certainly not without its gems and the Jupiter episodes are some of the best *sings Rainy Day Man*
You guys are so sweet! :inlove: And, for real, I intend to bring it back. I just keep hating everything I revamp. :/

If you're looking for Jupiter-centric episodes from the 90s anime, eps 25, 29, 41, 49, 65, 96, 105, 147, and 171 are great! Would love to see more Makoto love out there! XD
"I am the forests. I am the leaves of the trees. My heartbeat is the breath of the earth." --Sailor Jupiter
twitterflavors.me
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Kotono: Looking forward to seeing your Sailor Jupiter shrine revamped! *o* I will greatly enjoy it :D :D :D

(I feel ya on the "hating the revamp" thing--I was stuck on my gaming site for a year because of that. Then I just thought, "well, @#%$ it, I'm gonna put up what I want to!"...and now the revamp is done, yay :D)

Thank you for the ep recommendations! Much Sailor Mooning ahead! (wait that sounds bad, LOLOLOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I love Jupiter so much. She reminds me of myself :3

I say go for it and make one!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.