Do you have a MyAnimeList account?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Shiori

Do you have a MyAnimeList account?

Post by Shiori »

Piggybacking on Eden's idea from the Video Games section, let's talk animu/manga social media sites.

MyAnimeList is probably the biggest one, since you can use it to keep track of everything you've watched/read. Does anyone else have an account there? I'm missdeep.

I'm also a fan of MyFigureCollection (aka Tsuki-Board) where you can maintain a list of the Japanese anime/manga/game/idol/etc. merchandise you own. This includes things like figures and plastic accessories right through to books, DVDs, and CDs. As with the above, you can find me under the username missdeep.

Feel free to add me at either site, and please add your usernames to this thread if you use either service. :heart:
Eden

Re: Do you have a MyAnimeList account?

Post by Eden »

I have a MAL and it's here: http://myanimelist.net/profile/lovelymonster I don't use it very often but it's there. I've only seen a very sad amount of anime. u_u

I don't have a MyFigureCollection since I don't have much anime material. I just own some dvds, but no figures, cds, etc. ): I wouldn't benefit from such a small collection.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Eden: I've added you back on MAL, I love your Higurashi icon! I've watched a lot of anime for various reasons (primarily related to staffing anime clubs and conventions), but I wouldn't say I've enjoyed a lot of it. I figure it's more about the level of enjoyment you get out of the things you watch rather than the sheer number of titles on your list. :ok:

MFC definitely caters to a niche area of the fandom. I like to use it to keep track of my wishlist and orders, but I also enjoy perving on all the huge lists other people have. So many figures! I feel so humbled with my tiny collection. :sob:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I don't own merchandise and I doubt I'd be able to afford figurines, but I just freaked out again when I clicked on the link and saw how pretty they are! *-*

I'm Achlys on MAL and update it regularly. :> I think that as far as keeping track is concerned, MAL is most useful for oneshots and series that haven't been completely scanlated yet, especially when there are long wait times inbetween. o,o
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm going by the name Shidaime in MAL but that thing is quite out-dated!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Ava

Post by Ava »

I was lucky enough to snag my real name in 2006: http://myanimelist.net/profile/amy

I'm not on much, but feel free to add me. I'll accept next time I check in. MAL is a very useful resource for the avid fan.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Aku

Post by Aku »

My MAL profile is panchira! I more or less keep it updated, although I'm pretty lazy so... yeah... as usual, it's been pretty good for reminding me where I am when I get behind 2-3 weeks.

I also have a MFC, I'm panchira as well. XD
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I have one too :heart:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/kibumie

I don't have the latter one because I rarely buy figures at all. lol. I only buy Fullmetal Alchemist specifically Edward figures. :heart: :blush:
aminuet .。. king
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kula

Post by Kula »

I think by now MAL became part of my daily life mostly 'cause I read maybe too much stuff (my phone is like my best friend when it comes to manga) so keeping track of them is very useful--specially when it comes to on-going series. I'm Raidou over there!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪