Sailor Moon released by VIZ

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
LadyDB

Sailor Moon released by VIZ

Post by LadyDB »

Did you guys her about this? There was a conference where they said they acquired the license and we can expect to see it released this summer!!!! I'm so excited I could cry. :D
~ Lady DinoBug
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: Sailor Moon released by VIZ

Post by Tara »

I saw it all over tumblr and went to confirm in myself just in case. I'm so excited for the new releases!! I'm going to need to save my money so I can buy everything ;;
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

im really excited to rewatch the original series once more. i hope they re-release the manga as well.

even with just Crystal coming i'm putting more effort into Himitsu. But this will give me even more motivation!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I saw it on tumblr and I must admit this is exciting! The only downside is that I'm not American/in America, so... will the series be available to those outside of America too?
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Chibi wrote:I saw it on tumblr and I must admit this is exciting! The only downside is that I'm not American/in America, so... will the series be available to those outside of America too?
I'm also a little concerned about this, but I'm hoping for the best because I'M SO EXCITED OMG
a spoony bard
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Eimii wrote:im really excited to rewatch the original series once more. i hope they re-release the manga as well.

even with just Crystal coming i'm putting more effort into Himitsu. But this will give me even more motivation!
The manga's already been rereleased! It came out a couple years ago. I have a copy myself.

I'm more excited for the new anime than this rerelease, personally, but I'm still really excited that it'll be available again!
tonight fate is the
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Me too! Remember when those 2003 box sets came out and how much it sucked they didn't release the entire series? I was devastated. I'm so excited for these. And it's in Blu ray yay! I hope all those in another country get the same release! Italy is so ahead with anime, I'd be surprised if you didn't get it there.
~ Lady DinoBug
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

i know they released the manga volumes a few years ago but did they do so in english? or just japanese? i really love the newer covers. :3
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Eimii-dear, the manga release was also in English. I was able to complete the entire series this way. :D They did change it so that the main story is published together and the side stories are collected in two compilations. It's pretty nice.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

oh my goodness. i might go broke soon. must find and buy all volumes.