Netflix Anime Recs?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Masao
Host

Re: Netflix Anime Recs?

Post by Masao »

Also seconding Darker Than Black. I heard season 2 was kind of meh, but the first series was awesome.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
anon

Post by anon »

Eden wrote:Dunno whether you seen it or not, but I highly recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (along with its second season, Kai). :) I don't know much about Netflix or what it is exactly (I don't have a tv!), so I doubt it's on there. I also recommend Elfen Lied, Shiki, and Deadman Wonderland. ^^
Netflix is an online video rental website; with a subscription fee you can order rental DVDs from their website or watch through streaming video. Those titles may or may not be on Netflix depending if they are localized in the United States and made available there.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood !!

Also, I love Ouran High School but I would recommend getting your hands on a subbed version. I am partial to the Japanese VAs, I think they fit the characters a lot better. The FMA:Brotherhood dub is pretty good. But I really love Mamoru Miyano!!! He's got a great voice! He does Tamaki (Ouran) and Link (FMA)! ^o^

Also, I think I saw Excel Saga on there. If you've never seen that, you should definitely watch it. It's hysterical.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

So there's an anime series on Netflix right now that's got horror, sci-fi, and crime: Psychopass.

It's also my favorite anime to date, haha.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Oh man, I've considered checking that out. I will now. Thanks, Stefi!