Marathon Brainstorming

Brainstorm and set up your own events here for others to participate in!
Amber

Re: Marathon Brainstorming

Post by Amber »

Two months sound great! :)
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Awesome! I will see about typing something up then! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hey- would anyone be interested in a Superhero marathon? I've been seeing a lot of chatter about it lately. I was thinking that hosting this would be kind of fun and wouldn't be limited to just mainstream Marvel/DC characters.

Thoughts???
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Hey- would anyone be interested in a Superhero marathon? I've been seeing a lot of chatter about it lately. I was thinking that hosting this would be kind of fun and wouldn't be limited to just mainstream Marvel/DC characters.

Thoughts???
I'd love to see that happening! Actually, I was thinking of launching something related to comics since, as you said, there's definitely an interest there. Unfortunately, I still haven't found the time to think that idea through. Maybe working on a shrine could help me do that (and I would finally make something after years of hiatus).

Do you already know when you'd like to (approximately) run this marathon?
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sofia wrote:
Destinie wrote:Hey- would anyone be interested in a Superhero marathon? I've been seeing a lot of chatter about it lately. I was thinking that hosting this would be kind of fun and wouldn't be limited to just mainstream Marvel/DC characters.

Thoughts???
I'd love to see that happening! Actually, I was thinking of launching something related to comics since, as you said, there's definitely an interest there. Unfortunately, I still haven't found the time to think that idea through. Maybe working on a shrine could help me do that (and I would finally make something after years of hiatus).

Do you already know when you'd like to (approximately) run this marathon?
Maybe the fall would be good? Starting later in August/Early September?
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Destinie wrote:Maybe the fall would be good? Starting later in August/Early September?
I can check with our fall events line-up and see when it would be best to run it :)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sofia wrote:
Destinie wrote:Maybe the fall would be good? Starting later in August/Early September?
I can check with our fall events line-up and see when it would be best to run it :)
That would be great! Thanks! I'm going to find some time to start writing up the details. :)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

You're welcome @Destinie! You can definitely go ahead with the planning, I'll get back to you about a suitable period to run this event :)