It’s the time we’ve ALL been waiting for (just kidding but this has been in the works for awhile now). A group of us have talked and decided that it would be a lot of fun to expand The Herald Eight, a web-ring of websites dedicated to Pokemon Gym Leaders from all generations! I am excited to announce that the time has come to participate in this fun, 4 month challenge! Onto the specifics:
THE HERALD EIGHT
Who is eligible: Anyone who is willing to participate in this event!
What: A shrine challenge to inspire everyone to create dedications to Gym Leaders from the Pokemon series. This can be based on the game, the manga, and/or the anime version(s) of Pokemon.
Where: The Herald Eight is where we will be posting all of the tributes online as they are finished, There are currently websites already listed here from tributes that were created BEFORE the marathon!
When: This marathon will run from today (September 10th) till December 10th. An extension until the end of February, 2017!
How: Reply to this post with the character you wish to make a tribute for. When you are finished you can DM me on Amassment, OR you can email me at megan(at)like-knives(dot)org
If you want to participate but you aren’t familiar with the series, you can always watch the Pokemon series at Kissanime (This is where I go to watch all of my anime series!) Or check on some of the manga on online sources as well.
Megan A and I will be here if there are any questions, comments, or concerns about this marathon! So please feel free to contact either of us if you need help or inspiration for your tribute!
1) As of now, I would like it to be one tribute per Gym Leader. HOWEVER, if you see that the character you are interested in already has a tribute made, or someone has already signed up for it, don’t worry! You can still make a tribute, but it will be listed differently near the bottom for extra tributes!
2) To participate please put up a link-back button to The Herald Eight on your tribute so that we can promote everyone else’s tributes as well! Participants will receive a special link-back button from me or Megan A as well for participating once I receive your email/DM that you have completed the shrine.
3) You can sign up for more than one Gym Leader, but please only sign up ONE AT A TIME! This allows others to also sign up for a character as well. If you complete your first shrine and feel inspired to make another one, then you can reply on here again and sign up for more! The more sites you make, the more goodies you will be getting from the two Megans!
4) One-paged shrines are always welcome to participate as well! Just try to have a minimum of FIVE SECTIONS! So don’t be scared to sign up due to time! You can submit a shrine and then work on it more later on if you don’t feel like its fully complete yet!
Please comment here with the following information:
Sign-Ups:Gym Leader Name:
Gym Leader Region/League:
Email: an email that you'd like us to send you your special button to
1) Megan has challenged Gym Leader Elesa from the Unova Region to battle! ELECTRIC TRANCE
2) Megan A has challenged Gym Leader Sabrina from the Kanto Region to battle!
3) Samantha has challenged Gym Leader Cheren from the Unova Region to battle!
4) Destinie has challenged Trial Leader Kiawe from the Alola Region to battle! FIRE DANCER
5) Angelita has challenged Gym Leader Olympia from the Kalos Region to battle!
6) Chibi has challenged Gym Leader Misty from the Kanto Region to battle!
7) Tara has challenged Gym Leader Janine from the Kanto Region to battle! BIO
8) Courtney has challenged Gym Leader Wallace from the Hoenn Region to battle! (Courtney let me know VIA twitter, she isn't currently a member at amassment but plans to join soon!) AQUATIC ILLUSIONS
9) Mishiro has challenged Trial Leader Llima from the Alola Region to battle!
10) Goldencelestine has challenged Gym Leader Juan from the Hoenn Region to battle!
11) Cerine has challenged Gym Leader Clair from the Johto Region to battle! (Cerine let me know VIA twitter, she isn't currently a member at amassment but plans to join in soon)
12) Kate has challenged Gym Leader Morty from the Johto Region to battle!
13) Megan has challenged Trial Leader Mallow from the Alola Region to battle!