Fruits Basket Shrine Marathon

Brainstorm and set up your own events here for others to participate in!
Laura

Re: Fruits Basket Shrine Marathon

Post by Laura »

EEEE, tonight??? XD What timing! I can't wait to see both her Kyo site and the Onigiri Box~ <3
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I HAVE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW CAN I RESUME MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wolfrun: I know how much time I took for each of my shrines since last year, but for this one, I honestly can't tell, since I felt exactly as you described in your last post! D: I felt like I was stuck forever (I dislike writing summaries even when they're accompanied by analysis, since I try to never do straight-up summaries) and it dragged me down so much.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

"Now I can resume my life!!!" <- EXACTLY HOW I FELT. OMG. It's totally worth it though!! I can't wait to see what you've created! X3
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I should have Kyou up this week! I only had 4 pages to finish Sunday night, but due to an ongoing family emergency I haven't really had time to finish it up :(
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Megan wrote:I should have Kyou up this week! I only had 4 pages to finish Sunday night, but due to an ongoing family emergency I haven't really had time to finish it up :(
No worries, Megan, I like that we're being lenient and understanding in this community (I mean, I took more than a week after the deadline, too >_<)! I'm not completely done with Kyoko yet either, there are like 3 pages that are "optional" since they're not deemed essential, but I'm leaving it for later, so it's good to go.

I hope things have improved on your end. /hugs
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm probably going to be longer than a week or two with Rin myself. I did start near the end of the marathon though. XD;;

Actually, this is one of the things I like most about THIS particular marathon: really relaxed deadlines. Life gets in the way a lot and it's pretty easy to go past the due date, so I'm glad that I don't have to worry about it too much. :) I'm still working away though!

I hope you're okay, Megan. :( Family emergency sounds really upsetting and stressful. Please take care of yourself before your shrine~
Anise

Post by Anise »

I finished this early because I was so worried about deadlines and yet I only have my layout done for my dynamic duos shrines.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Anise wrote:I finished this early because I was so worried about deadlines and yet I only have my layout done for my dynamic duos shrines.
I think you're the only one who finished within the original deadline. ;__; sob

I couldn't even seriously consider a subject for Dynamic Duos until I was done with this though haha.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Onigiri Box

Thanks for everyone who participated/is currently participating! I apologize for the delays in getting this up (and not even finishing my own shrine), but same family emergency as Megan and work has made it difficult to do much of anything lately.

Please be sure to view the three shrines that are finished, and keep checking back for others as they are able to finish!! :heart:

Also, please go plug your shrines however you see fit here on the boards or elsewhere! The community would love to see all of your shrines, I'm sure. :3
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I've already told you before BUT I CANNOT GET OVER THE ONIGIRI BOX LAYOUT IT'S SO PRETTY AND IT LOOKS LIKE A CHOCOLATE BOX.

Thanks so much, everyone, for making this marathon happen (random Twitter conversations yay!!), and thanks for running it, Samantha!! <3 I really loved the chatting in this topic towards the end of the event, it helped me a lot. I will check out the shrines and comment on them!! :D /goes to make plug topic