Libertatem - Sohma Isuzu (Fruits Basket)

From August to the end of October 2016, revamp your existing shrines to bring them up to your current standards! Add new content, refine existing content and sweep your shrines for any errors.
Laura

Re: Libertatem - Sohma Isuzu (Fruits Basket)

Post by Laura »

Thanks, Masao! ^_^ <3<3
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

I already told you how great the new layout is, but I finally got around to reading this shrine in it's entirety today! I love how you were able to divide Rin's story and link every part to a different character. The shrine is very thorough and easy to go through!

I think I found a small typo on Akito's page, where you say "She's successful until Ren's mother tricks her", I think you meant to say either "Akito's mother" or "Ren"? Unless my memory fails me, then forget I said anything, haha!
Laura

Post by Laura »

Thanks Elysa!! <3 Sorry I didn't comment before now but I really appreciate the time you took to go through my shrine and read it all! I'm glad the revamp seemed to clear up a lot of issues I had with how easy it was to read through everything. :)

Also that's a pretty huge typo... I'll try to remember to go correct it, thank you! xD
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I am super late to the party, but oh my gosh I LOVE this layout!! I loved the one before too, but I'm happy that you're happy with this one!! I love the colours, the fonts and the pattern. It all really fits really well together! Great job, Laura! :heart:
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

OMG, HOW THE HELL. Another revamp?! Laura, you're so cool and amazing; give me some of that energy, please, haha!

So I'm probably going to repeat myself from my past comments, but your layouts are always so lovely! SO BIG AND SPACIOUS, yet also so detailed. The lace and the goth pattern fits Isuzu so well from what I read in "Fashion." I also really love the color scheme—the hot pink makes everything pop! The page dividers are so elegant and love as well, aaahhh.

The new section summaries are excellently written and summarize the content well! It makes me want to go back to my other shrines and be more thorough with my own summaries as well, hehe.

Excellent job as always! :heart: :star: