Mouth Machine Gun: Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy VII)

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Angie

Mouth Machine Gun: Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy VII)

Post by Angie »

MOUTH MACHINE GUN
BARRET 'BADASS' WALLACE OF FINAL FANTASY VII
Finally ... FINALLY, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. Okay but seriously. It took me so long to do so little. I'm proud of myself tbh.

So far only the Prelude and Epilogue sections are up. I still have more to type up in prelude, game information wise but the basics are there. As for the epilogue, the links out section is the only thing that needs to be done. And then there's the rest of the site ... ha.

I just started training for my new job yesterday, but I'll work on this site as much as I can in my spare time. Though it's far from finished, I know this one is going to be my baby. :heart: I'll be posting updates here as I add content!
Last edited by Angie on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Mouth Machine Gun: Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy VII)

Post by Robin »

OOOOOOOO this layout tho <3<3<3<3

I love the dark orange/red/gray/black color scheme, and HOW DID YOU DO THE NAVIGATION HOVER LIKE THAT SL:kdjflsa;kdjf;lsakjdfklsjdf

/nerding out over design choices

Also, YAY for shrining characters that need love!! Looks like this is going to be an awesome labor of love :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

OH WOW YES. Barret is such a great character, I'm so happy to see this. The layout is GORGEOUS. *_* I'm really looking forward to seeing updates! There really is a lack of FFVII shrines these days, and Barret was always underappreciated so I'm just so SO excited for this!

(And best of luck in the new job, too!) :heart:
a spoony bard
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Repeating myself from the chat, but yes. The layout is super pretty and very gorgeous. The color scheme is really nice, and I'm looking forward to your progress.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

YESSSSSSSS IT'S UP!!! WHY IS THE BUTTON SO PRETTY, I'M JELLY.

I love the textures so much aaah, really excited for this first shrine of yours! Good job getting the intro up! :D

By the way, under prelude, you typoed "incorporate" as "incorportate"!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

OK I AM FLAILING! IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I am so happy someone is making a shrine to this character because he's great. I love the design a lot. The link hovers ;;;;;;;; ahhh so beautiful

I love the formatting on your basic information section. Everything is so pretty and flows together so nicely// can't wait to see more *sets up camp*
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I don't know much about Barret but this layout, wow! It is so pretty and awesome! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Angie

Post by Angie »

@Robin — I totally forgot where I found that particular link hover effect. :pale: If I find it again, I'll link you to it.

@Lethe — LOL LETHE. Totally fixed the typo you found. I knew I could count on you! <3

Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments! I really appreciate it! :sob: :heart:
The earth teaches us of the cosmos and of all its ancient memories.
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

I thought I already posted up in here! Anyway, you know how super excited am I for this. And I can't get over how amazing this layout looks with that hover effect on the navigation. Girl, even the buttons looks incredible! I'm glad there's finally going to be another tribute to Barret :)

Barret: 2

#teamavalanche