Frozen Glass: Sode no Shirayuki

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Anise

Re: Frozen Glass: Sode no Shirayuki

Post by Anise »

So I love the entire shrine thus far. The colors and layout are just beautiful. I love shrines to manga subjects (AND THE IDEA OF AN ITEM SHRINE IS AMAZING) because I always love to see what people do with black and white images.

Anyway, I echo everyone's feelings for the tooltips and navigation and everything because they're all wonderful. The idea of using the default color and not having the current page link to itself makes total sense.

One thing I will note that may need to be fixed when you have a chance is the way the 'Image Gallery' links back to the 'First Appearance' page doesn't work because it links to 'glass.hakuren.org/gallery/two.php' instead of 'http://glass.hakuren.org/two.php'
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Kate

Post by Kate »

@ANISE: I.. Am completely at a loss of words. ;~; Hearing this from you means so much~ :swt2: :swt2: Back in the day you were someone I greatly admired, and STILL DO!! ;;;;;; Ah, I changed the link! Thank you for pointing that out, I would have never seen that heh.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I am really enjoying this shrine so far and I had to re-read a couple of the pages to understand what I was reading. This isn't a shrine to a character but, rather, an item that belongs to the character?! The only stuff I know about Bleach is what I have read from other people's shrines and as a Bleach shrine, so far it's really interesting. And, I want to mention, as your FIRST SHRINE it's pretty impressive thus far! ;o;

I'm looking forward to the introduction/in-depth page to really explain to me about what a Zanpakutou really is and all that stuff. Loving it so far! I hope you finish soon because I want to read the other pages!! ♥
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Ooh this is such an interesting concept! I really like how you've focused on a important tool used in the story and by a character, rather than the other way around. Your typography is really nice, and everything balances out really well.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Everything looks great so far! I like how the layout and the navigation feels together. Very easy to understand and flow with! I am also glad to see an image gallery (though I am very biased with those bc they are awesome to look at *___*)! Can't wait to see more!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Kate

Post by Kate »

@Destinie: Ahh I hope the pages weren't too confusing!! ;;; I really need to get that intro page up then! I have a bad habit of writing page in order of interest rather than importance, I guess I could say ahhh ;;__;; But Thank you so much for taking time to read through my shrine Destinie!!! Oh and yes! You got it right, it's a item shrine hehe, the shrine is dedicated to Rukia's sword hahaa! ;w;

@Masao: Oh wow!! Thank you so so much Masao! :D :D Your comments mean a whooole lot to me, and I truly appreciate you taking time to read and peek at my shrine. I'm really glad you liked Frozen Glass!

@Megan: MEGAN~! :3 Thank you so much for your comments!! I'm really pleased that the navigation and layout work together, I was a little nervous it seemed off haha! So this makes me really happy to see everyone is liking the format of it all. ;~; Oh man, thank you so much for the comment on the image gallery! I've never made one before and I had no idea they were so much FUN! :heart:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

The layout is gorgeoussssssss~ ;____; I keep coming back to admire it. I love the colors and the image. Everything works so nicely together. It's so easy on the eyes and pASTEL. The fonts are so prettyyyyyyy.

I really love the content that you have up so far. I am someone unfamiliar with the subject, and everything is written very clearly. The way that you have images placed within the text looks so nice. Manga is always so pretty to look at on layouts. I also love how you came up with the name, and just everything klsfjasdfkj. It's great. It's such an amazing effort, and I can tell just how much you love this subject already.

I love that this is a shrine dedicated to an item. IT'S SO GOOD. I love it so much. <333