Pink Diamonds: Diancie of Pokemon

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Pink Diamonds: Diancie of Pokemon

Post by Robin »

No problem! You'll probably have more content to add there at some point anyway :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Ohh, this is lovely, Crystal! :heart: I love the layout and colours, and reading through your content is, as always, a lovely experience! Great job! :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Chibi! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

This is coming along well, Crystal! I thought of this because the other night my husband caught a Carbink and I couldn't remember if it evolved in Diancie or not...your shrine helped! XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hehe thanks Destinie! Glad my shrine was useful. :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

So I had plans to finish off the remaining pages in one day and call it complete but I only managed to get the Origins and Strategy pages completed before my brain decided to conk out on me. Still, progress is progress so I'll take it! Only two more pages to go!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Good work on these two pages! I love that they include both informative explanations and personal connections to Diancie <3
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Robin! <3

The remaining pages are now up so now site is finished! I still plan to go back and do some tweaks (I am unhappy with the site page) and I still need to add Sun/Moon information yet but I haven't been able to find anything online yet. Hopefully there's something soon!

For now party time. Woot!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Wow, congratulations on finishing your shrine for CZ!!! You really did a great job working on this step by step throughout the challenge. :heart:

Your conversational tone throughout the shrine full of love and curiosity for the Pokémon is so so cute, especially on the Carbink page! :D

This is my favourite part of the shrine:
I don't remember how I was introduced to Diancie. I just remember falling in love with it when someone in a Secret Base in my Alpha Sapphire game had one on their team. I even made sure to set their base as a favorite so that I wouldn't lose him and his beautiful Diancie.
because that's such a "silly" little thing I can imagine doing. ;_; <3
Carbuncle is also something else but I won't go there because it's gross and eww. Don't look it up.
are you trying to kill us :eyes:

I pronounce Diancie the same way as you do by the way! :D I wouldn't call it wrong either, since its name stays pretty much the same across the languages, and, say, in German or French, the "Di" part would be pronounced "dee" too haha.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Lethe! I'm excited I could finish her. :D
Lethe wrote:are you trying to kill us :eyes:
Just thought I'd share some wtf information I found when looking up a carbuncle. 8D

Yeah I don't really think of it as wrong. I like saying it that way a lot better. The other way just kinda seems "huh?". O_o That's interesting though. I didn't know it was said that way in other languages. :D