Repose Eternal - Kikyou (Inuyasha)

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Laura

Repose Eternal - Kikyou (Inuyasha)

Post by Laura »

I suppose I have enough ready to plug my Kikyou shrine! While each section has active links, currently only "Inuyasha", "Profile", "Icons", "Linkage" and "Updates" are available. More will come soon, naturally. :)

I'm really excited about this project, as I've been wanting to create a full Kikyou shrine for many years. I had the approved fanlisting back in 2005-2011 and always intended to expand it into a full site. The layout had the links to info, media, etc and although I had some content written up, it never really made it to the public. XD; So this is kind of like a 11 year long dream finally coming true! Hopefully everyone will enjoy it when there's more content.
Mikari

Re: Repose Eternal - Kikyou (Inuyasha)

Post by Mikari »

It's looking great! :D I'm happy you're realizing your dream, enjoy the process and have fun!
Laura

Post by Laura »

Mikari wrote:It's looking great! :D I'm happy you're realizing your dream, enjoy the process and have fun!
Thank you!! ^_^ It's been a fun process so far! <3
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I click on the button, and I went "OHH...WOW" out loud. Such a fucking gorgeous layout...I'm amazed.
I'll read through it later, but just, holy shit. Fulfill your dream shrine!!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Seconding Dubs' comment--DANGGGGGG GURL DAT LAYOUT THO <3

/layout envy

/dying over the shades of purple and pink used

*ahem* sorry :P the content looks like it will be AMAZING. I never got into InuYasha much but I had shrining friends who did back in the day, and there was a lot of Kikyou hate, thus not a lot of representation for her. Looking forward to this tribute!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Gogogo Laura! <3 Already told you how much I love the colours of the layout (thank you for the Lethe-friendly version ehehehe!) and the site title aaaahh. Make your dream come true!

By the way, in the navigation, it says: "REANIMATION; Bring brought back from the depths of hell." ("bring" is too much). :>
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Oh, wow!! Thanks you three! I'm blushing over here! I'm really glad that you like the layout... I spent a lot of time on trying to make something a little ethereal. <3 Your comments are very kind and seriously mean a lot to me.

Lethe - AH! Thanks! I will go fix that asap. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I can't remember if I told you or not but I love this. I can't wait to see more content for her. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Thank you, Crystal! :) I can't wait to see more content up on the site either... seems so barren!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

This is looking great Laura! Purple team ftw -shot- I love how you lay all the information out all neat and organized. And those colors you chose for the links, headers, italics, etc., It's just right <3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.