Repose Eternal - Kikyou (Inuyasha)

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Kate

Re: Repose Eternal - Kikyou (Inuyasha)

Post by Kate »

Hi Laura! Your shrine is so beautiful, I've always wondered how to get an image to fit the entire background. ;; Ah~ but I just love Kikyou.. This shrine and series as a whole brings back such wonderful memories for me, I can't wait to read more about her at your shrine.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Thanks Camy & Kate! :) I'm so glad you like the feel of the colours and image!! I love that picture of Kikyou so much... she looks so beautiful and ethereal in it. *_*

Like my Sylvanas shrine, I really need to get back to writing content for this but I lost a bit of steam when I was trying to re-read through Inuyasha before getting into writing. @_@ 500+ chapters is a lot, esp when I was making notes for my Miroku shrine as well! Hopefully I can get back to it soon because I really want to write about her character. <3
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Kikyou is such an interesting character, lol I have to admit I'm drawn to characters with mixed morals and not easily categorized by good or bad, and I remember when I was younger, and followed the Inuyasha anime, how I found her story to be so sad and interesting. I'm really looking forward to the rest of your shrine, and your layout looks great and the color scheme really fits. :hearts:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

OMG THE NOSTALGIA. Inuyasha will forever bring back memories and nostalgia for me, haha. Kikyou was the character I liked the least when I was little, but I sorta started to hate her less as years went on and I grew up, haha. So I definitely look forward to this, so I can read about her years later and from a different perspective!!

I also love the layout! It makes me think of layouts back in the day, but also updated, if that makes sense! Can't wait for more updates! :D