[Adoption] Three Fanlistings for now

Request, offer and trade site-related services - including hosting - here!
Forum rules
Please take note of overlapping forums as described in the rules post. Inquiries and feedback requests go into either of these forums where applicable: Graphics and Coding, Shrine Betas.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

[Adoption] Three Fanlistings for now

Post by Megan »

Hey guys,

I just realized that I am not the biggest fan of the following three fanlistings, and if there are other people here who would be interested in taking them on, then I would be glad to adopt them out to someone here at Amassment!

1) Wont Hold Back - FL to Kobayashi Hatoko from Angelic Layer
2) And I'm Home - FL to Miki Sayaka & Sakura Kyouko from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) *** This one I will keep if no one wants to adopt it because I just feel like when I was approved Kyouko's FL I felt a little greedy having both. I think that this FL deserves some more "extra" stuff, and therefore I wanted to try and see if anyone was interested first!
3) Searching for an Angel - FL to Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) GONE TO DESTINIE! :)

If you want to apply, please email me at megan@like-knives.org with the following:

Name:
Email:
URL:
Why: Just a brief response as to why you'd be interested in this FL :)

Thanks guys! I have no deadline as of now... but I am hoping to either adopt out or close (2 out of the 3) by the end of the summer!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Re: [Adoption] Three Fanlistings for now

Post by Destinie »

Against my better judgement I am sending you an e-mail HNGHHHHH
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Adopted out Zettai Kareshi to Destinie <3

Still have two left for now! I am thinking if I have anymore I would want to adopt out!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey guys! I am bumping this because I have a few more FLs I want to add to this list:

Tokyo Mew Mew (The Series FL)
Miki Sayaka & Sakura Kyouko (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
Hiroki Tsujia (Ultra Manica)
Nisekoi (The Series FL)

Nothing will be closed for a bit, but if you are interested please send me an email! <3