[Adoption] 7 Fanlistings

Request, offer and trade site-related services - including hosting - here!
Forum rules
Please take note of overlapping forums as described in the rules post. Inquiries and feedback requests go into either of these forums where applicable: Graphics and Coding, Shrine Betas.
Todd

[Adoption] 7 Fanlistings

Post by Todd »

Hey, guys!

I don't have as much free time as I once did, and while I really enjoy all of the subjects of my fanlistings, I want to add "A Little More" to all of them, and make some shrines. Some also need new layouts and codes. As such, my fanlistings are more work to me than simply maintaining a members list. If I have a website or fanlisting, I want to put 100% into it, and be proud of everything on my domain. Right now, my fanlistings are more than I can handle, so I'm scaling back, and will keep only the fanlistings I can see myself adding more content to, or turning into a shrine.

I'm not done with fanlistings by any means. I'll still apply for more. I'm just going to be more picky when I apply from now on, and ensure it's a subject I not only really love, but want to write about!

Anyway, I don't want to close any of these, so I am offering them up for adoption! I would love to adopt them to an Amassment member because I know how you guys take care of your sites, but if no one here applies, I will adopt them out to someone at TFL.

PM or e-mail me (todd@nightbringer.net) if you are interested in any of the following! Feel free to express interest in more than one. I just want to give them good homes.

Bravely Default
Courteney Cox
Great Whites
Jaws
M. Night Shyamalan
Shawn Ashmore
The Sixth Sense