Paperback Marathon

Browse all previous marathons and challenges along with the realized projects!
User avatar
Cherri
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 am
Location: Kamurocho
Contact:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:23 am

At first I wasn't sure I was gonna enter but I decided to try it anyway. I'm excited (and my topic was approved). I should probably outline it and come up with a name but I gotta do some rereading.
;o; *** pew! pew!

User avatar
Sofia
Administrator
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Cherri wrote:At first I wasn't sure I was gonna enter but I decided to try it anyway. I'm excited (and my topic was approved). I should probably outline it and come up with a name but I gotta do some rereading.
I think rereading will help you to get a clear overview of all your source material and makes it easier to prepare the shine's outline :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.

User avatar
Destinie
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Columbia, MD
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

Ah! I kind of want to enter the marathon but I don't know if I will have the time!!! TT_TT

User avatar
SnowRayjah
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 am

Destinie, I had the same problem, but I took on the project as something I *wanted* to do to even out all the things I *had* to do. I thought it would help me focus, because I would have something else to look forward too.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.

User avatar
Destinie
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Columbia, MD
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 am

SnowRayjah wrote:Destinie, I had the same problem, but I took on the project as something I *wanted* to do to even out all the things I *had* to do. I thought it would help me focus, because I would have something else to look forward too.
I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O

User avatar
SnowRayjah
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am

Destinie wrote:I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
I totally understand that! I'd say give it a shot, but I'm literature bias like that. :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.

User avatar
Destinie
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Columbia, MD
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 am

SnowRayjah wrote:
Destinie wrote:I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
I totally understand that! I'd say give it a shot, but I'm literature bias like that. :heart:
OK! I am signing up but I can't guarantee anything!! XDD

User avatar
SnowRayjah
Posts: 700
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 pm
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 am

Destinie wrote:
SnowRayjah wrote:
Destinie wrote:I am debating because I have so much going IRL. Maybe I can at least start it and expand on it later? :O
I totally understand that! I'd say give it a shot, but I'm literature bias like that. :heart:
OK! I am signing up but I can't guarantee anything!! XDD
:D! I just think it'll be fun for everyone! Do your best! I think that's all anyone expects here. :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.

User avatar
Cherri
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 am
Location: Kamurocho
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am

Whoo hoo! Gonna read xxxHolic again (kinda, gonna reread and finish reading). I'm looking forward to see what everyone makes. Excitement!
;o; *** pew! pew!

User avatar
Emma
Time Traveler
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:39 am
Contact:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 am

I love this idea! I may sign up, I'm just not really sure I'll have the time to dedicate to it.
a spoony bard

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests