One Page, One Month: Unveiling

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Destinie

Re: One Page, One Month: Unveiling

Post by Destinie »

OMG these are all amazing!

@Dubious OK So I actually had never seen the birth of Mewtwo sketch but because I read your shrine, I had to go and find it and finally watch it. SO SAD. ;-; Your shrine is gorgeous and I love your effect in the background.

@Vii 2?! Wow!! I can't wait to read through them both.

@Sarah Like your site to Joel, it's a very different kind of site for me to visit, but It's really well done. I like the part where you included the different animated versions of him! :D
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Todd wrote:
Ava wrote:Also, I believe I see someone's first shrine ever in the result! :yay: Congrats on finishing your debut shrine, Lethe!
Awesome call out, Ava; I didn't realize that! Huge congrats, Lethe!
Congrats, Lethe!
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Aww thank you, everyone! <33
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Destinie wrote:@Sarah Like your site to Joel, it's a very different kind of site for me to visit, but It's really well done. I like the part where you included the different animated versions of him! :D
Aw, thanks so much, Destinie! :heart: I'm glad you think it's well done. My past two one-pagers weren't all that great, so I was worried about how this one would turn out. And the subject matter is definitely new to me, as well. (Never thought I'd do an actor/actress fansite!) Oh yes, I had a lot of fun with the animated section. :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

These are all fantastic. GO TEAM!
Varen

Post by Varen »

I'm like super-shocked to see the Birth of Mewtwo's Ai here. I mean, it was such a short clip, there was no way someone can make such an in-depth site for it... and wow, I was totally proven wrong :')
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Never doubt of my ability to overanalyze!!!!!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:Never doubt of my ability to overanalyze!!!!!
I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND! :D :heart: :heart:
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Twin - Thank you my dahling~! :D I think it might have to do with the level of confidence I have in my ability to make fansites now. For the previous ones, I wasn't very confident in myself. But because of the encouragement from all my peeps here, I guess I got more confident :)

But we know by now that I'm really weird. I'm actually more productive when I'm sick or recovering. I hate being unproductive and having nothing to do when I'm supposed to be resting. But when I'm in good health, I'm a lazy, lazy person xD

Also, if that site was an experiment, kindly experiment more my twin~ Because I loves it~

@Destinie - Yeah, two :P It's funny though, I was scrambling the last day when I was working on Lavi's, and I finished Haru's in the first fifteen days of the month. Then I just decided to fill it with icons xD Lavi is one of my favorite characters, but Hatsuharu has been my favorite Furuba character for ten years. [s]blatant favoritismmmmmm[/s] xD

ALSO LETHE, CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Vii wrote:But we know by now that I'm really weird. I'm actually more productive when I'm sick or recovering. I hate being unproductive and having nothing to do when I'm supposed to be resting. But when I'm in good health, I'm a lazy, lazy person xD
I'm the same way, Vii! For me, when I'm sick, there's almost nothing to do but work on sites (and sleep) because I'm too weak to physically go out, nor can I mentally exert myself to do academic/professional work.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.