One Page, One Month: ENCORE Submission Post

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Todd

One Page, One Month: ENCORE Submission Post

Post by Todd »

You guys have a little more than one week left to finish your shrines! If you have finished one already, or when you do finish one, submit it one of two ways:

1) Fill out the finished form at this post: http://amassment.livejournal.com/162395.html. Just post your information as a new comment to the post. I know this post is for last month's One Page, One Month event, but we will be combining the list of shrines from both, so that's perfectly okay.

2) PM the information to me! I need your url, your subject, and a 200x40 banner. Upload the banner and just provide me a link to it. :) E-mail is not necessary if you are submitting here at the board, as I will just PM you any questions I have.

Having posted this, I must say I am going on vacation, and then straight to conference for work, so I will not be online again until this event is complete. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them in this thread, and one of the Events Staffers will do their best to assist you. Additionally, you can choose to PM Varen.

Thank you guys, and good luck finishing!
Todd

Re: One Page, One Month: ENCORE Submission Post

Post by Todd »

Submitting my one-page shrine! By the way, the sign-up post only mentions a 100x35 banner, but the submission post says 200x40. :|a
Oops, my bad. I decided to combine the results for this encore with the results of last month's marathon, so we need the same size banners. The banner you will need to make is 200x40.

No worries for anyone who has submitted already with a 100x35. I'll make your site a 200x40 to make up for my slip-up.

Happy shrining, guys! We're almost done!
Saya

Re: One Page, One Month: ENCORE Submission Post

Post by Saya »

I won't be able to finish the Encore shrine ç_ç/
I do have the layout and some content, but not enough ç_ç/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.