One Month, One Page 2015 Encore - Reveal

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
Cherri

One Month, One Page 2015 Encore - Reveal

Post by Cherri »

Here are the results from One Page, One Month (2015) Encore! Thank you all for participating. Below are the wonderful new shrines our members made. If you completed yours and it’s not listed please pm it to me (Cherri). Thank you!

Le Petit Prince: The Musical by Lethe

Larxene of Kingdom Hearts by Samantha

Atem (Yami Yugi) & Anzu Mazaki (Tea Gardner) of Yu-Gi-Oh! by Medli

Hiei of Yu Yu Hakusho by Vii

Akagi Kazuyuki of Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Kiss/Season by Delphine

Edna Mode of The Incredibles by Camy

Pyroar of Pokemon by Samantha
;o; *** pew! pew!
Delphine

Re: One Month, One Page 2015 Encore - Reveal

Post by Delphine »

Congratulations on completing the challenge everyone! >o< I'm looking forward to reading all of those shrines, they all look so gorgeous ♥

Lethe > THANK YOU FOR THIS!! This musical was like my childhood omg ;o;
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

So many different kinds/setups of one page shrines again, that's so amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!! *O* I'm going to read these tomorrow after lectures! :D

@Vii: So many of your layouts make me bang my head against the wall because they're so stunning, but aaaaaahhh the way you design your one page shrines!!
Delphine wrote:Lethe > THANK YOU FOR THIS!! This musical was like my childhood omg ;o;
OMGGGGGGGGGGG SOMEONE KNOWS IT OMGGGGGGGGGGG SOMEONE KNOWS IT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ASDJKALDJLADJL AND NOT EVEN FROM THE INTERNET APPARENTLY ASDJL /bursts into tears

Seriously I was so fortunate to randomly stumble upon it since I've never seen it promoted or mentioned anywhere. XD
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Lethe wrote: OMGGGGGGGGGGG SOMEONE KNOWS IT OMGGGGGGGGGGG SOMEONE KNOWS IT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ASDJKALDJLADJL AND NOT EVEN FROM THE INTERNET APPARENTLY ASDJL /bursts into tears

Seriously I was so fortunate to randomly stumble upon it since I've never seen it promoted or mentioned anywhere. XD
I listened to the musical while reading the shrine and it felt so nice! I really loved your musical breakdown section! To be honest, I knew the musical before the actual book and I haven't even thought of watching the musical again after reading so the way you compare both was really interesting to read! I also read the novella in several languages :')

Musicals are really common in France, even lately, I can't think of anything that has not been adapted yet :'D (we had things like a Gone with the Wind musical haha, more recently there has been a musical adapting King Arthur's legend).

I remember Le Petit Prince being really promoted when they started it! (I was maybe 10 at that time haha) I don't think they ever held representations outside France so that's maybe why it wasn't promoted internationally, even in French-speaking countries.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

O SNAP a Yami/Tea shrine <3<3 SQUEE!!! :D

(That's one of my old school ships from back in the DAYYY)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Eeeeee, so glad to see awesome new shrines come out of this! I'll be adding these to the directory in the next day or two~
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Whoa, these are all amazing! Nice work, everyone! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Congrats everyone else for making it! I already shifted through others and they're all so beautifully made :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

So many awesome shrines! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Delphine wrote:I listened to the musical while reading the shrine and it felt so nice! I really loved your musical breakdown section! To be honest, I knew the musical before the actual book and I haven't even thought of watching the musical again after reading so the way you compare both was really interesting to read! I also read the novella in several languages :')

Musicals are really common in France, even lately, I can't think of anything that has not been adapted yet :'D (we had things like a Gone with the Wind musical haha, more recently there has been a musical adapting King Arthur's legend).

I remember Le Petit Prince being really promoted when they started it! (I was maybe 10 at that time haha) I don't think they ever held representations outside France so that's maybe why it wasn't promoted internationally, even in French-speaking countries.
I'm glad you enjoyed the breakdown, thanks so much for telling me! ;_; I enjoyed writing it because I like literary analysis, comparing different media, adaptations and similar things, but by the time I was done with it, I thought it'd be too "technical". Hehe yay for reading the same books in several languages. <3

Haha I barely ever hear musicals being talked about in Switzerland, so I have no idea whether they're common or not... Sounds fun though!!

I don't know Tokimeki Memorial, but wow your shrine is soooo thorough! I especially like the really extensive introduction to the game, how you have info boxes for those not familiar with dating sims, the inclusion of information from external sources, and then lmao the time schedule breakdown and the info boxes showcasing different choices on his routes and their outcome. Such a lovely way to bring the dating sim/VN aspect to the shrine!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.