Duo or Group Project

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Todd

Duo or Group Project

Post by Todd »

Hey,

I really want to make a duo or group project with someone or a couple someones. This might sound weird, but I want to do it for the experience of it. Aside from Amassment, I have never done a project with someone before, and I want to see how my style, strengths, and ideas would mesh with someone else's in a fansite... I think it'd also be a lot of fun. I also think when you have a partner or partners, you can tackle bigger projects you wouldn't have alone.

Here are some things I've thought about making sites to before. If you know me (or of me) and have an idea for a project with a subject you know we both like, feel free to throw around some ideas. I'll add to this list if I think of more. Feel free to make your own post like this if you want to make a group or duo project, too!

TV Shows
- Power Rangers (Mighty Morphin)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Battlestar Galactica
- The Office
- Law and Order: SVU
- American Horror Story

Video Games
- Mega Man (Classic Series 1-10)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Final Fantasy VI
- Final Fantasy X
- (Other Final Fantasy games negotiable. I just listed my favorites that don't have good fansites already.)
- Mortal Kombat
- Animal Crossing

Anime/Manga/Comics
- Darker Than Black
- Parasyte
- X-Men
- The Walking Dead

Movies
- Scream Series
- X-Men trilogy

Books/Authors
- Goosebumps (Stine)
- Animorphs (Applegate)
- Great Expectations (Dickens)
- Edgar Allen Poe

We can discuss doing sites to parts of the things listed above, including individual characters, relationships, etc, as well. I listed broad subjects, but I'm up for doing more than general series sites.
Cherri

Re: Duo or Group Project

Post by Cherri »

I'm down for Final Fantasy X! As much as I love Power Rangers, I'm not ready for that live action step. And I haven't read a lot of Poe's work. (But if we did that, maybe we could be the Poebusters?) I like X-men too but I haven't read enough of the comics (really only watched the cartoon) and the movies I have to many things to complain about (I'm very picky). So Final Fantasy X seemed mostly workable. Even if it did make me cry. So um now that I rambled to high heaven about it, what say you?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Darker than Blaaaackkkkkk. I started a general site for that back in the day but I always give up on doing general series sites haha it used to be my favorite series! I'd be up for doing something from that maybe. :O
Todd

Post by Todd »

Cherri - We can definitely discuss something from FFX! There are a ton of characters I wouldn't mind shrining -- I've toyed with the idea of shrining Auron, Seymour, and Kimahri in the past. Or would you want to do something more general?

@Samantha - Darker Than Black is so awesome! I need to rewatch that series. I'm surprised there aren't any shrines to it online! Why'd you stop!? lol
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Todd wrote:
@Samantha - Darker Than Black is so awesome! I need to rewatch that series. I'm surprised there aren't any shrines to it online! Why'd you stop!? lol
I'd have to rewatch it myself. It's been a long time since I've seen it. I also never watched the second season even though I have it on my external HD. XD;;

I guess I just don't have as much fun doing general sites. I tried to do DtB but I gave up. I tried to make soul-gem.org a general site for Madoka but I changed my plans for the domain completely after I realized I didn't look forward to working on it. I guess I just like thinking about characters and why they do things, etc. haha last time I thought about it I was considering Hei, Yin or Amber.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Todd wrote:Cherri - We can definitely discuss something from FFX! There are a ton of characters I wouldn't mind shrining -- I've toyed with the idea of shrining Auron, Seymour, and Kimahri in the past. Or would you want to do something more general?
Todd, I would love to do that. There are certainly a ton I wouldn't mind either. I also have one for Auron and Kimahri on my list. Not so much Seymour as he is mean to me (I have such a hard time with him). So I'm down with Auron or Kimahri. Or we can talk more and pick something else. I'm good either way. We should discuss more. /excited
;o; *** pew! pew!
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

I've enjoyed working on a joint project (Spock Lives, which we are revamping this summer) so it would be great to join in another. Subjects I would go for include American Horror Story, FF games (good reason to play some that I haven't yet), Mortal Kombat, and X-Men movies. Might be convinced to do Buffy but I might have... Contrary opinions.

Anyway, excited to see where this goes!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'd be up for: Power Rangers, Darker Than Black, Mortal Kombat, and Animorphs. :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

As a disclaimer, I can't quite be sure of how busy I will be whenever that will happen so I'm not sure how just how much I could invest into it, but I would be more than glad to at least help with a Classic Mega Man site!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks, everyone! I'll reach out to some of you individually when I'm ready to work on these. I can't make all these sites at once. lol