Duo or Group Project

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
karenjeane

Re: Duo or Group Project

Post by karenjeane »

I've enjoyed working on a joint project (Spock Lives, which we are revamping this summer) so it would be great to join in another. Subjects I would go for include American Horror Story, FF games (good reason to play some that I haven't yet), Mortal Kombat, and X-Men movies. Might be convinced to do Buffy but I might have... Contrary opinions.

Anyway, excited to see where this goes!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'd be up for: Power Rangers, Darker Than Black, Mortal Kombat, and Animorphs. :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

As a disclaimer, I can't quite be sure of how busy I will be whenever that will happen so I'm not sure how just how much I could invest into it, but I would be more than glad to at least help with a Classic Mega Man site!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks, everyone! I'll reach out to some of you individually when I'm ready to work on these. I can't make all these sites at once. lol
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Todd: That sounds good to me. ^-^y
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

What a great idea, Todd! I tried to do joint projects in the past, but it never turned out really well and ended up doing all the work myself :(

Anyway, you have some great subjects on your list, I guess my favourites are Law & Order, FF (any FF really, except maybe for the most recent ones since I haven't played them yet), X-Men (preferably the movies), and Mr. Poe.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.