Hunter x Hunter Site

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Yuzuki

Hunter x Hunter Site

Post by Yuzuki »

So years ago I used to have a medium size HxH site; back in 2010 I planned to remake it but never got around to. Recently my computer was stolen so most of my old files are gone. :(

So I'm wondering if there are any HxH fans who would like to make a new website with me.

What do I have so far:
1. Domain : hunterxhunter.com
2. State of the art CMS to power the backend + forum
3. Miscellaneous files, some scans that i had saved on old cds.

Requirement:
1. Friendly person who likes writing
2. Free time to be a co-admin

If you are inspired you can do the layout or I can do it so you can concentrate in creating content. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Mikari

Re: Hunter x Hunter Site

Post by Mikari »

I don't have the time or knowledge for it, but this does sound like an awesome project. Makes me want to watch the whole series as I have only seen a few episodes in random order, but I did like them. I'll probably join the forum if/when it's up as I really like forums. Anyway, good luck with this project!
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Thank you Mikari for your good wishes! And you really should read HxH, its a great story.
Aku

Post by Aku »

This sounds awesome! I wish I weren't so busy or I'd love to find a way to contribute--I got into Hunter x Hunter just a few months ago and I'm in love with it. x)

If you do happen to find a co-admin + start on the project, give us a heads up! I'd love to see how it develops or how I can contribute in a more minimal manner in the future. :D
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Thanks Aku!

I won't be starting this project for at least a month I think since I want to participate on the Paperback marathon first and maybe see if I can finally lure a willing victim, ops I mean a co-admin. Your collective/designs are lovely so I would be glad if you were able to contribute in any way.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Oh gosh, this sounds like fun :O And since I'm not that far with my site yet, this might be more do-able since a sort of beta reader for my stuff would be nice xDDD; I'm not sure if I'd be any good as a co-owner though, since I'm not much of a forum person/bad at updating and such :x
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Oh Elysa, where you working on an HxH site? I would love it if you want to merge projects and we can do one massive one, bwahaha! If you decide you don't wanna co-admin, maybe do you want to be a staff/contributor? Anyways hoping to hear from you either here or on pms.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

that's a cool project! HxH is a great series, one of my childhood favorites. So far, I have put the series on hold, and I am not as fond as I was with it. I plan to continue during my break, haha. I am also not very confident with my writing, and could only contribute in the graphics department in a minimal time. I wish you luck, and I can't wait to see the site up! You also got the perfect domain name :inlove:
aminuet .。. king
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Thanks Kibumie!

I'm a bit scared to start this project since there is so much material and I already have some projects I'm already working on. And a different one I wanna tackle for the Paperback event. So any help will be greatly appreciated! ^_^