Legend of Zelda joint site?

Work together with others to reach a common goal - or the shrine of your dreams!
Destinie

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 am

nyxmidnight wrote:
Destinie wrote:Is there a way to turn off reblogs for tumblr?
Well, no. It's the fundamental system Tumblr works on.
I was curious because I am pretty sure you can have private blogs on tumblr, right? (Unless I am confusing it with something else.) So I thought that it would be possible to turn off the reblogs but it makes sense that you can't.

I think we should consider a more lightweight CMS than Wordpress hmmm...maybe the one that Nyx posted? :p

nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:31 am

I mean yes, you can have a private Tumblr, but Tumblr has no friends level/friendslock/anything useful, it's either "just you" or "the entire world". There is a feature to password-lock your Tumblr but in my experience it's pretty buggy, only usable on secondary blogs, and you have to give people the password somehow, not to mention password-protected entries will not appear on people's dash, making a publication Tumblr for a WP blog rather useless.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone

Destinie

Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:41 am

oh yeah I totally dropped the ball on this and I don't think I have time to do it anymore, sorry all! I should probably close this topic. ^___^;

Destinie

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 am

That's a nice offer, Jamie. If you and other people want to do it, that's great! I personally don't have the time to participate now. :C

• Information