ohmydarling.org

Affiliate or exchange links with fellow members - shrines, domains, and even collectives!
Sarah
Time Traveler

ohmydarling.org

Post by Sarah »

I would love to exchange links or affiliate with anyone who is interested and has related sites. :) That goes for OMD and all my fansites. Specific site requirements below.

ohmydarling.org
- Affiliate: Open to anyone with whom I know fairly well. (Eg. we follow each other on twitter and talk at least now and then.)
- Link Exchange: Open to anyone!

Photosynthesis (EVE of WALL-E), Warmth in Winter (Elsa of Frozen), Ardor (Lumiere of Beauty and the Beast), and Dynamic Family (The Incredibles)
- Affiliate: Any site dedicated to a Disney or Disney/Pixar subject.
- Link Exchange: Same as affiliate, plus any site dedicated to a western animation subject.

Ramen & Miniskirts (Yoshida Chizuru of Kimi ni Todoke)
- Affiliate or Link Exchange: Any site dedicated to a subject from a shoujo anime/manga series.

Intensity (Elliot Stabler of Law and Order SVU)
- Affiliate or Link Exchange: Any site dedicated to a live-action, western-based television series.

Like a Boss (Benson of Regular Show)
- Affiliate or Link Exchange: Any site dedicated to a western animation subject.

Mr. White Christmas (Snow Miser of The Year without a Santa Claus)
- Affiliate: Any site related to Christmas, any characters associated with ice/snow/cold, any character from a stop-motion animation, or any subject from a Rankin-Bass production
- Link Exchange: Same as affiliate, plus any site dedicated to a western animation subject.

All Hail (Joel McHale)
- Affiliate or Link Exchange: Any celebrity fansite.

Thanks for your interest! :ok:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Lethe

Re: ohmydarling.org

Post by Lethe »

Heyyy, I've been wanting to ask you for the longest time - would you affiliate your Chizuru shrine with my Yuyuka shrine? :D They're both female best friends in a shoujo series and I adore your shrine. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Lethe! I would absolutely love to affiliate. :D Your Yuyuka shrine is really amazing, and I love that both characters are best friends to the main female character of their series. I'll get you added today sometime. Thank you! :heart:
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay, thank you so much! <3 I'll add you soon then. :DD
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hi Sarah! On your Chizu shrine, my Yuyuka URL has changed to http://yuyuka.oubliette.nu/, but no rush with replacing it - the old one is still valid until the end of the year. <3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Done and done, Lethe! :heh: