Angels - Yukari Takeba & Mitsuru Kirijo

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Angels - Yukari Takeba & Mitsuru Kirijo

Post by Tara »

I have been working on this for what seems like 5000 years... but it's finally done! Introducing my complete otp shrines--

Image Image Image

The OTP is complete with Mitsuru's shrine finally getting online! It was tiresome and I lacked a lot of motivation in the winter thanks to seasonal depression, but I kicked its ass in the spring and summer!! It was a slow process but I went to town today and finished it since I was feeling a Writing Mood.

These two are my ultimate OTP, so I would really appreciate any kind of feedback!

I'll be adding it to the domain in a bit~
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Destinie

Re: Angels - Yukari Takeba & Mitsuru Kirijo

Post by Destinie »

Ah, Tara, these look great!~ I'm going to provide some just quick comments on Canary as I've just looked through it! I really like the colors page where you talk about the meaning and how it helps define her character!

A few things I noticed:

- The text is overlapped a bit by the title of the site so it's difficult to read in some parts. Maybe add some more to your margin?

- On the social page there's a typo in the third paragraph: won;t

- On the guilt page I keep seeing this: Â something is off with the formatting?

I really like how you have all your persona information on its own dedicated page so you don't have to keep rewriting it. Smart!! When I first visited one of your shrines I was confused that it took me to another site. Would it be possible to include the link to open up in a new tab or something?

I really like it and I love what you have previously with the other two shrines so I will be giving them a re-read! All these Persona shrines recently are making me go get a copy to actually try the game out!!
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Thank you for all the feedback Destinie!! I'll get working on all of it ASAP! If there's anything else, feel free to let me know! <:

I hope you eventually do get yourself a copy!! Feel free to yell at me when you do and play through it, I really enjoy when friends do that. :heart:

edit: I don't see the  on the guilt page! Could you show me a screenshot of it? Maybe I'm just missing it.
Aku

Post by Aku »

AHHH OMG TARA THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, congrats on getting all three of these shrines up! The design for the OTP shrine is just so gorgeous, I adore the colors and patterns. :heart: Your love for these two really came through in your writing and your design.

I'm procrastinating by being here as it is, so I'll give them the full read later on, but I just wanted to congratulate you before I forget! :sob: (Also a mental note to myself that I really need to update Kanji with your links. ;w;) Awesome work! Persona 3 is so special to me so I'll definitely be giving all of these a good lengthy visit.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Ohhhh so awesome! Proud of you for getting these sites online (and I feel ya about seasonal depression, it SUCKS!!! Mad props to you for working through it!!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Ahh, thank you guys both!! It's such a major accomplishment after over a year of struggling to get Mitsuru done. ;_; I appreciate it a whole lot!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Tara! All of your persona sites are awesome. So glad to see that you got your tribute to Mitsuru up! I read through it and I really like it! I also like the colors you picked, as well as the image! I will get your links added to Chidori and Junpei as well! :D <3

I also see the issue that Destinie has pointed out:
- caused chaos and world denominationÂ
- makes herself so busy with her successionÂ
- also the Kanji in name shows up like this for me 美鶴 Which I am thinking is not right :p besides for that everything mechanically looks awesome!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Persona 3 OTP shrines! It's lovely, Tara!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

@Nyx: Thank you!! :heart:

@Megan: Thank you also!! As far as the issue with coding, I can't see it myself so I've done my best to try and fix it--if it's still there I'm really at a loss at this point. ;v; I think it's an encoding issue so I tried setting the encoding to utf-8 and seeing if that helps!
Kate

Post by Kate »

Ahhh these shrines are so BEAUTIFUL!! I'm not familiar with the games at all, but it was a really nice read! :D I felt like I left knowing the girls and their relationship pretty well hehe. I actually have been a big fan of Angels for a while now, so It's awesome to see shrines for the two!!