Seeds of Love & Praise to my Father

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Destinie

Re: Seeds of Love & Praise to my Father

Post by Destinie »

Nyx, sorry I am so late. I have been working on reading everyone's shrines when I can and I didn't want to leave a "this is nice placeholder", lol!

So first thing: I really like how you did this with with no images. I think that just your color schemes and portray the relation of the characters (Eva and her red shawl but also = Dante = Red Leather, right?) but it also makes you really focus on the text that you have written, and I think that's important.

Second: there's not a lot going on here because their roles are so small but you have a nice balance of introducing the characters, talking about them and their relationships, and why you like them. That is also crucial to the core of the shrine, in my opinion. The two shrines compliment each other really well meaning you can't read the one without reading the other.

I don't know much about DMC or the fandom but I was glad to read them. I wonder if you would plan to expand on these in the future if there was more information? ;>
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Seeds of Love & Praise to my Father

Post by nyxmidnight »

Destiniiiiiiiiie you're so kinda thank you thank you!

If Capcom decides to expand the DMC universe I would be more than glad to add to these two shrines :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone