Topic Choices~!

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Anise

Re: Topic Choices~!

Post by Anise »

Mikari wrote: There can never be too many Dante shrines ;)
Words to live by.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Mikari wrote:OMG Jessie and James! That's awesome! Rocketshippers! *fistbump*
YUP! I am sooooo hype about this site since I've been a Rocketshipper from the beginning xD (but my site's not solely about the romance...!). :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

There is soooo much that can be said about these characters. Are you going to cover their individual pasts before they met?
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Well for one, I ADORE Vergil even though Dante cracks me up. I guess you could say is that one, his slacked back hair, two, that gorgeous blue coat, three, the way he handles his katana oh my word, and four, he isn't so perfect as he seems and five, he's a dork.

I've really had him on an invisible TO MAKE list on shrines but lol new fandoms indoctrinated me fear the reapers and I completely forgot about him :(

Until the Amassment skype chat attacked.

Cherri wrote:I've wanted to shrine Dante for awhile now, Camy found out and she has wanted to shrine Vergil. So she asked if I wanted to do this shrine project with her. I agreed because then WE ARE TWINNING! I had no idea Nyx wanted to shrine the relationship for the twins. (Which I think she should totally still do.)
TWINNINNNNG

And yes, Nyx you must do eeeeet no matter what. I ship them hard. Capcom does too.

I can't wait to make a humorous shrine to Vergil like I did with Alduin heheh.

nyxmidnight wrote::D

I am currently diving deep into a burnout and depressive episode, so my DMC shrines sadly are on hold, but please do make the BEST shrines to the boys, Cherri and Camy!
Aw no, hope you can escape it D:

I WILL DO MY VERY BEST likenooneeverwas

I think it's ref night for me...

CuriousLittleBird wrote:Possibly this is what will happen:

"Cherri, Camy, and Nyx use Double Shrine Attack! It's super effective!!"
The twins shall rulllllle >)

Mikari wrote:There can never be too many Dante shrines ;)
So true~ ;D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Everything Camy said! Except maybe the shipping part. XD but anyway! I will do my very best to shrine Dante as the best! Cause he deserves it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Dammit dammit dammit, with Eva and Sparda finished I wanna do the Dante/Vergil one.

Or one for Raidou Kuzunoha XIV and Gouto.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

I haven't applied (I'm wrestling with myself), but I have two ideas:

* Wham! (I was approved this week for their fanlisting. The friendship of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley is something I want to explore in the "about" section anyway, so....)

* Chandler Bing & Monica Gellar (Bing) from "Friends" (my favorite couple from that show, plus their friendship leading up to it was also very sweet)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

FandomSavant wrote:I haven't applied (I'm wrestling with myself), but I have two ideas:

* Wham! (I was approved this week for their fanlisting. The friendship of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley is something I want to explore in the "about" section anyway, so....)

* Chandler Bing & Monica Gellar (Bing) from "Friends" (my favorite couple from that show, plus their friendship leading up to it was also very sweet)
MONICA AND CHANDLER. OMGGGGGG I TOTALLY SUPPORT A SHRINE TO THESE TWO. I love both of them individually and together so just the whole idea is ahhh I LOVE IT
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Megan A wrote:
FandomSavant wrote:I haven't applied (I'm wrestling with myself), but I have two ideas:

MONICA AND CHANDLER. OMGGGGGG I TOTALLY SUPPORT A SHRINE TO THESE TWO. I love both of them individually and together so just the whole idea is ahhh I LOVE IT
Oh man. Now I really want to build it.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

FandomSavant wrote:
Megan A wrote:

Oh man. Now I really want to build it.
Well, the Live-Action part of our directory needs some more love, just sayin'... xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org