Sign-Up

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
FandomSavant

Re: Sign-Up

Post by FandomSavant »

Robin wrote:
FandomSavant wrote:Okay, I have to do it...

Relationship (and friendship) shrine; Monica and Chandler from "Friends" (TV series)
Approved!! :D
Woot woot! Thank you so much! :) I celebrated by writing down an outline of section ideas. Ha ha.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Camy wrote:
FandomSavant wrote:Okay, I have to do it...

Relationship (and friendship) shrine; Monica and Chandler from "Friends" (TV series)
Eeeee! :DD

Going to be so interesting to see you do this~ I loved that show and those two had such lovely chemistry!
I love them both, and together is even better.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

OKAY I'M JUST GONNA TRY THIS and see how far I can get....... I'll be happy if I can at least make a start on this, lol.

Signing up with a relationship tribute for Kinomoto Sakura & Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura /)w(\

(At this point I'm not sure yet whether I'll cover anything from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, should I let you know if I do?? Might be nice if I can and it'll be a surprise, lmao. Hello, optimistic thinking.)
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Elysa wrote:OKAY I'M JUST GONNA TRY THIS and see how far I can get....... I'll be happy if I can at least make a start on this, lol.

Signing up with a relationship tribute for Kinomoto Sakura & Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura /)w(\

(At this point I'm not sure yet whether I'll cover anything from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, should I let you know if I do?? Might be nice if I can and it'll be a surprise, lmao. Hello, optimistic thinking.)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY TURTLE
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm not sure if I'm going to really have enough time to do this challenge because of RL stuff and everything else on my plate but I'M GONNA TRY ANYWAY.

Thus, my dynamic duo will be Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Elysa wrote: Signing up with a relationship tribute for Kinomoto Sakura & Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura /)w(\
Approved! *high five fellow CCS fan*
wolfrun wrote:I'm not sure if I'm going to really have enough time to do this challenge because of RL stuff and everything else on my plate but I'M GONNA TRY ANYWAY.

Thus, my dynamic duo will be Marvel's Cloak & Dagger. :D
Approved! AWESOME MORE COMIC BOOK SITES :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Elysa wrote:OKAY I'M JUST GONNA TRY THIS and see how far I can get....... I'll be happy if I can at least make a start on this, lol.

ALKJSDFLJSDLFJSLDKFJLKSJDF;; EELLLYYYSSSAAAAAA!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! THESE TWO WERE ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD OTPs, I AM EXCITED!!! HHHYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEEE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :heart:

I'm also excited to see more sites dedicated to TV shows and comic books! :D
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Lethe wrote:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY TURTLE
sob I will probably pester you all the time whenever I work on this for input and advice omg T______T
Robin wrote:Approved! *high five fellow CCS fan*
*high fives back* :D :D :D
Andrea wrote:ALKJSDFLJSDLFJSLDKFJLKSJDF;; EELLLYYYSSSAAAAAA!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! THESE TWO WERE ONE OF MY CHILDHOOD OTPs, I AM EXCITED!!! HHHYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEEE!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :heart:
Ahhhhhhh I really hope I can live up to everybody's and my own expectations!! :sob: :worry: :ack:
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

@Elysa: I also look forward to your shrine!! :heart:

Okay, I gave in and I'm signing up for this challenge too! Hopefully I should be able to finish the shrine by the end of the challenge! :)

As I announced in another topic, my dynamic duo is... Hiccup Haddock & Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon! :heart:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Added you, Chibi! Looking forward to it!!! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org