Sign-Up

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Lethe

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Lethe »

Mayumi wrote:I'd like to sign up also with a relationship shrine for Lloyd Irving and Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia. :)
I need thiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss.

Good luck, everyone!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'd like to sign up for a companion shrine for my Lelouch site. The character is C.C. from Code Geass.

(I've wanted to make a C.C. site ever since I made the Lelouch one, so this is perfect. This will also get me to revamp Lelouch too!)

Mayumi, I'm SO excited for Lloyd/Colette!
a spoony bard
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Emma wrote:I'd like to sign up for a companion shrine for my Lelouch site. The character is C.C. from Code Geass.

(I've wanted to make a C.C. site ever since I made the Lelouch one, so this is perfect. This will also get me to revamp Lelouch too!)

Mayumi, I'm SO excited for Lloyd/Colette!
EMMA OMG

OMG OMG OMG

I LITERALLY TWEETED THIS MORNING WISHING FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN UP FOR LELOUCH/C.C. OMGGGGG

(And I was totally wishing you'd make a C.C. shrine since you already have a Lelouch one, but I knew your domain says you're on hiatus and all.)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh asdjaldjkaljdlkajdla
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Lethe wrote: EMMA OMG

OMG OMG OMG

I LITERALLY TWEETED THIS MORNING WISHING FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN UP FOR LELOUCH/C.C. OMGGGGG

(And I was totally wishing you'd make a C.C. shrine since you already have a Lelouch one, but I knew your domain says you're on hiatus and all.)

omg LMAO :D THERE'S ALWAYS ONE OF US, this is true.

(yeah lmao ~hiatus~ it's going so well haha. I'm just trying to be strict with myself and prioritise life stuff for a while but I've still been working on site things here and there. It's relaxing when I'm stressed ;0; Plus, I have until June to do this!)

Anyway, because I've been planning C.C. for a while I already have some notes and plans made, so really, I HAVE to do it.
a spoony bard
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Emma wrote:

OMG OMG OMG

(yeah lmao ~hiatus~ it's going so well haha. I'm just trying to be strict with myself and prioritise life stuff for a while but I've still been working on site things here and there. It's relaxing when I'm stressed ;0; Plus, I have until June to do this!)

Anyway, because I've been planning C.C. for a while I already have some notes and plans made, so really, I HAVE to do it.
YESSSSSS C.C.!!! I can't wait for this! :DD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yay! I'm really excited about all of this! Everyone's picks are glorious!
;o; *** pew! pew!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Camy wrote:CHERRI THIS IS OUR CHANCE WITH VERGIL AND DANTE
YOU THIEVES

I kid, I kid.

OR DO I.

(Yes, I do.)
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Anise

Post by Anise »

Oooooh. I want to sign up for this. Now I have to think about who to do.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Crystal wrote:I'm signing up for a companion shrine with Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening. I will be making a shrine to Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

(idk if I did that right. My mind is a bit fried from Blizzcon.)
YAY!! TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD~
~Mayumi ♥
Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Samantha wrote:
Emma wrote:

OMG OMG OMG

YESSSSSS C.C.!!! I can't wait for this! :DD
DITTO THIS!!
~Mayumi ♥
Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway.