About Dynamic Duos

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Chibi

Re: About Dynamic Duos

Post by Chibi »

I am also in the same boat! Still have about 70% of my shrine left to write, haha. But we can all do this! :star: We've still got a month, so slowly but surely we can make it. :)
Kate

Post by Kate »

Robin wrote:We've got a little over a month to go in Dynamic Duos! (Can you believe it's almost June already??) How's everybody doing?
I scratched my entire shrine... <__<;;;; I didn't like the feel of it, so I'm trying to rewrite it jdka;l But I really can not wait to see everyone's shrines! I know it's going to be so much fun to read and visit them all. :inlove:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I feel ya, Kate! The shrine struggle is real :( I hope the rewrites for your shrine go well!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

EVERYONE HANG IN THERE :star: :heart: :music: :star:

If you feel like you're lagging behind and won't make it, my suggestion is to set yourself a realistic goal - key pages that form the core of your shrine, the minimum that you want to have up for visitors to peruse when the shrine is released. Get that out of the way so you can release your shrines together for Dynamic Duos (especially if you're working with a partner), and then continuously refine and add to the shrine even after the event has ended. It's what I did with a previous enormous shrine of mine that was made for a challenge (BAB's), and it took some of the pressure (as far as time was concerned) off my shoulders. Thinking about your enormous project as a hole can be very intimidating and paralyzing when the deadline is drawing close and you're busy, after all.

As for my project... I've been stuck with studying for finals for the past few weeks, and that's not going to change anytime soon, but I have all my notes and my outline together, so I hope I can write a lot in the short breather I'll have after next week's first exam. X_X
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Anise

Post by Anise »

I am lagging behind because a work thing came up. Not sure if I'll finish in time content wise but we'll see how it goes. I have the layout so I just need to finish content.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Todd wrote:Hey, everyone!

After several requests, and considering how much we have going on here at Amassment, we will be extending Dynamic Duos to run until August 15, 2016. This one and a half month extension will allow you all to focus on one pagers this month if you prefer, and worry about finishing your Dynamic Duos shrines next month.

If you are almost done with Dynamic Duos, no worries! You can plug your completed shrine in the Dynamic Duos forum at any time, and participate in our next challenge, Construction Zone, which has already started.

Happy shrining, everyone! This is looking to be a productive summer!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I am SO GLAD that the deadline was extended, because I haven't been able to work on my DD shrine all June! Hopefully we can all finish our shrines now!! :star:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hopefully now everyone can get their shrines done!! <33

Good luck, all!!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am SO HAPPY about the deadline extension. I think I might be able to get my site done now. :)
a spoony bard
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Robin wrote:
Challenge period: November 7, 2015 - June 30, 2016 extended to August 15, 2016
Extended? Oh, awesome!! :) I was approved for a fanlisting, so I've been a bit panicked about getting both done.
Last edited by FandomSavant on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant