Space Ace

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Destinie

Space Ace

Post by Destinie »

Space Ace- My poor neglected BB. ;o; Hasn't been updated in a while and content probably isn't up to my standards. Feedback is much appreciated!
Camy
Administrator

Re: Space Ace

Post by Camy »

It's been a while since I actually reviewed a site xD

• Aw yeah, outer space picture and sideways Fox McCloud. I'm loving the blue and yellow (gold?) but the green links seems a bit out of place to me at first. But, now that I look closely at Fox, I see where you got green from. Sneaky~ xD
  • The word "COMPLETE" is getting lost in the background of outer space, even though you have the stroke. Maybe a lighter blue?
  • Another thing is that the font you chose has a really blocky "A". You can fix this though [for the title] with a white stroke instead of black. Actually, I think you should do that instead of black strokes. It'll look even better :D
  • It looks great on my widescreen monitor since it's at the center.
  • The one part that is bugging me is the navigation. I think they will work better with white or, even green to follow the links color you have going on since they are blending in with the picture that you have and getting lost in space. -shot-
  • I would like to see more of Fox though. He's the Ace here, but he doesn't need to take up the entire space though [haha pun!]. I would like to see more of him.
  • This may be a small thing, but the other pages with links to different pages seem squished. A bit of line breaks can let them breathe more.
  • As I looked around on the site's pages [which there is a lot of, holy cow] you might want to tone down the white text. It glares a lot when there's paragraphs. Maybe C0C0C0 or around there will work [maybe lighter than the one I mentioned]?

That's it! I really love how simple the design is and has so much organization. Can't wait to see what you will do next :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Re: Space Ace

Post by Destinie »

This is really late but thanks so much, Camy! I really want to do a new layout for this site. |D;