Character Info Repository

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Character Info Repository

Post by Robin »

dubiousdisc wrote: On my screen, the background ends on either side of the screen, leaving two white columns at the sides. My suggestion is to add background-size: cover; to make it work for sure at any size. It will stretch a little bit at high resolutions, but since it's a background texture nobody will be able to tell.
I realized just now by snooping into the code that this was not an effect you intended XD I thought you wanted to have a white border around the layout, lol
Omg thank you for catching that...I never test on resolutions bigger than what I run (1366 x 768) because it's such a pain to change them back and forth and it makes my head hurt LOL

Anyhow, I added the background-size thingy and fixed the background color (Herp Derp here forgot to specify one originally xD)! I'm glad everything else works! Gonna go plug it :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org