So Scandalous! (Mara)

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

So Scandalous! (Mara)

Post by nyxmidnight »

Me again! I am going through a REVAMP ALL THE SHRINES phase (unfortunately?), so I here I am bringing what I believe to be my first "official" shrine to your attention for suggestions.

So Scandalous!, a shrine to the demon Mara from the Shin Megami Tensei series. Spoilers: it's a dick joke.

I don't have any particular beef with this website. I just want to know, since I'm going to overhaul the layout, if there is content you think I should add to this one-pager.

Thank you in advance!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: So Scandalous! (Mara)

Post by Robin »

Just a couple suggestions, really :)

- Some links to further information about each game you mention in the Notable Appearances section? You could use each link as a way to highlight your other Megaten sites' content. (Persona 4 section could use a little beefing up as well.)
- Maybe put the Hello Amassment! thingy at the top of the page, rather than close to the bottom?

(Also, given Mara's rather phallic form, this line had me BWAHAHAHAing: "The ritual will succeed, thrusting the protagonist into a boss fight with the newborn Seraph." I'm sorry, I am eternally 12.)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Thank you Robin!

Mara is a master of penis puns, that's what makes a shrine for him so fun to write XD Maybe I should add Mara quotes?
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

LOL! Yes, bring on the snort-inducing quotes!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org