Calls for Beta Reading

Planning to create or to revamp a shrine and need some help or a second eye with your content? Post away!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Lethe

Calls for Beta Reading

Post by Lethe »

This is a general sticky for anyone who's looking for others to proofread their content, be it a single page or section they're uncertain about or a site to be released. This only concerns calls for private beta readers, where a separate topic in the Shrine Betas forum might otherwise seem unwarranted.

If you're posting the page or site in question in public along with the request, please make a separate topic in this forum to keep things neat and organized. If you're offering your proofreading services in general, please make a topic in the Amassment Exchange forum.

This topic is only for requests and people volunteering in response.

Post away! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Sophia

Re: Calls for Beta Reading

Post by Sophia »

Hi team - I think I will be done with content for my Quistis shrine this weekend. I wondered if I might get a second opinion on my work? I'm overall looking for an impression of how much of my analysis is too memoir or self-indulgent - whether or not Quistis in fact comes strongly out what I've written about her. Though I made my transistor shrine, this is my first 'real' shrine in the sense of being multi-page and also with a lot more in-world detail. I know there's no right answer, but I'd like feedback that would help me determine if I've somehow done it wrong anyway, or what needs improvement.

I have pieces I can share now, and a few more fundamental pieces (plot / character) that will be done by Sunday. I'm on discord or please pm for my email if interested! some of these are on the current page (http://raygunsue.org/quistis), but I'm redoing the layout, so I haven't uploaded most of the content I've worked on in the past few months.

Also, I would happily 'swap' if someone wanted to look over each other's work! I'm a newb, but I love to read. :)

RAY GUN SUE
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Calls for Beta Reading

Post by Larissa »

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

:heart: happy to give it a look over whenever, just toss it my way.
tonight fate is the