Hosting recommendations

Discuss anything concerning websites that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Forum rules
General Site Discussion is for website discussion that doesn't seem to fit under any of the other forums in this category. Shrine Discussions covers discussions about shrine content, Graphics and Coding covers anything visual and code-related of site-making.
Destinie

Wed May 11, 2016 1:02 pm

I use Doteasy for Nyarth.net and A Small Orange for Winged-victory.net. They are both good. A Small Orange has wonderful customer service and I've never had an issue with Doteasy.

JCurtis

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:07 am

I think it all depends on what your hosting needs are. If you're on a budget you might want to look at shared hosting. There's a lot of pros and cons to it, but I think the main benefit is splitting the hosting costs as well as the added convenience of it.

Masao
Host

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 am

JCurtis wrote:I think it all depends on what your hosting needs are. If you're on a budget you might want to look at shared hosting. There's a lot of pros and cons to it, but I think the main benefit is splitting the hosting costs as well as the added convenience of it.
Yeah, shared hosting is great for most of us here since we're all on a budget, so I think most of us use shared hosting, from a variety of different providers.

I'm on one of Surpasshosting's legacy shared hosting plans myself, and have been with them for over 10 years. Their prices are higher now, but their service and support have always been great to me.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.

• Information