Amassment?

Discuss anything concerning websites that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Forum rules
General Site Discussion is for website discussion that doesn't seem to fit under any of the other forums in this category. Shrine Discussions covers discussions about shrine content, Graphics and Coding covers anything visual and code-related of site-making.
Medli

Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Does Amassment seem dead to everyone? I miss the events and all the chitchat that always happen. Lately, it feels like shrining, forums such as these and more are dying. What is everyones opnion?
open the door and let your imagination soar.

Robin
Events Staffer

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 pm

I think things have just been super busy for everyone. I've been going to a bunchhhh of doctor's appointments (one of which was 6 hours away) and getting scheduled for laparoscopic surgery (it's on Monday :S)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org

Medli

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Robin wrote:
I think things have just been super busy for everyone. I've been going to a bunchhhh of doctor's appointments (one of which was 6 hours away) and getting scheduled for laparoscopic surgery (it's on Monday :S)
I will keep you in my prayers that your surgery goes well, but ya I think everyone is pretty busy lately. I know I have been, but I know doing my websites helps me through some of the difficult times. It is my escape from the real world.

Robin
Events Staffer

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:18 pm

Medli wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 pm
Robin wrote:
I will keep you in my prayers that your surgery goes well, but ya I think everyone is pretty busy lately. I know I have been, but I know doing my websites helps me through some of the difficult times. It is my escape from the real world.
Doing websites used to help, but during all this mess with my health I have felt 0% creative. It's been SO WEIRD. I've gone weeks without even turning my laptop on or anything. Then I went and forgot my amassment password on top of everything, so I know something's gone wonky up in my noggin xD
withinmyworld.org

Janna

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 am

@Robin I hope everything goes well and that you recover fast!!

Bobbi

Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 pm

I was pretty much dead in the water with my previous job, but I'm trying to be more into my sites now that I have some time. There's just not been much activity here. Discord seems active enough though?

I think we should try to push for more events, challenges and stuff like that.

Medli

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:40 pm

I would really like that. I finally joined the Discord family and noticed that it does seem to be more alive. I need my shrining family. I love everyone here and look forward to what we do next.

Bobbi

Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 pm

I feel bad that I signed up for some challenges and then couldn't complete them due to how bad things were with my job. My assistant manager was having issues with her 4 year old son and daycare, then we kept going through store managers at one of the highest volume stores in the district and we were getting sent there constantly. Inventories at different stores wasn't helping either and we were all getting sent around to help. u_u I actually have some time now to devote to hobbies.

I think a revival of the one page one month would be great. I'd like to see more monthly competitions and voting since that seems to have went on hiatus for awhile. Might help boost some activity?

Robin
Events Staffer

Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:10 pm

I think all of us have been hit with the giant baseball bat called Real Life Struggle, LOL! I'm recovered from surgery now and am feeling miles better than before (hoping to get the last health hurdle conquered soon--hormones are apparently super important and mine are borked, no surprise there xD). Also, I'm still working with my vocal coach and starting to get into the swing of really singing--it's so much more fun now!

I second the idea of a 1P1M, and I've also had a (sort of harebrained) idea that just occurred to me (@Stefi messaged me earlier and got me thinking). What if we did a monthly thing where we spotlighted a member and voted on which of their sites we like the most? It could help build bridges between members who may not have talked much before, and create opportunities for activity, conversations, and support otherwise. Definitely open to refinements on this idea, though, since I literally just had it 5 minutes ago lmaooooo
withinmyworld.org

Stefi
Administrator

Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:35 am

I'm so lame, I just saw this post. But essentially, what Bobbi said. I went back to school to be a teacher, and it was pretty MIA, even with my real life friends x_x

• Information