Sign-Up

From February 2015 to August 2015, we are challenging members to create sites to subjects that debuted in the 20th Century! Grab your walkman, unpack your SNES, drag out your vintage comics, and dust off those VHS tapes.
User avatar
Todd
Posts: 2678
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Zanarkand
Contact:

Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Yes! I was just about to post about that! I'll let Crystal approve you, but yes, absolutely.

User avatar
Crystal
Posts: 2377
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Alberta Canada
Contact:

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Destinie wrote:Can I sign up with my Blast from the Past topic?
Most definitely! Approved! :)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.

User avatar
Sarah
Time Traveler
Posts: 1304
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 pm

I too would like to sign up with my Blast from the Past topic. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esm%C3%A9r ... re-Dame%29. (This page is mainly about the original Esmeralda but does include some info on her Disney version.) Thanks!
Todd wrote:After being pushed by Sarah, I am making a shrine to Aladdin from the Aladdin films. Wiki link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin_%2 ... aracter%29
My work here is done. :D lol
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.

User avatar
Crystal
Posts: 2377
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Alberta Canada
Contact:

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 am

Approved Sarah! :)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.

User avatar
Robin
Events Staffer
Posts: 3160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:41 am

Camy wrote:With an 2000 layout fit with iframes and marquees! Mwahahahahaha.
Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my! Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my!! XD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org

User avatar
Destinie
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Columbia, MD
Contact:

Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Crystal wrote:
Destinie wrote:Can I sign up with my Blast from the Past topic?
Most definitely! Approved! :)
Yay!! ^O^

Mayumi

Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Sarah wrote:I too would like to sign up with my Blast from the Past topic. :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esm%C3%A9r ... re-Dame%29. (This page is mainly about the original Esmeralda but does include some info on her Disney version.) Thanks!


Todd wrote:After being pushed by Sarah, I am making a shrine to Aladdin from the Aladdin films. Wiki link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin_%2 ... aracter%29
My work here is done. :D lol
LOL! And I'm really forward to seeing Esme, Sarah! :D
Last edited by Mayumi on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Eimii
Time Traveler
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 pm
Location: North Dakota
Contact:

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

CuriousLittleBird wrote:
Camy wrote:With an 2000 layout fit with iframes and marquees! Mwahahahahaha.
Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my! Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my!! XD
guess when i do decide on a topic i should have a midi in the background :heh:

i have several ideas but can't decide between them...or which to do first. I'll be back soon with a subject :bleh:

User avatar
Camy
Administrator
Posts: 1511
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm

GASP, a midi on autoplay in the background?! You fiend! -cackles-
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.

User avatar
Robin
Events Staffer
Posts: 3160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA
Contact:

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Eimii wrote:
CuriousLittleBird wrote:
Camy wrote:With an 2000 layout fit with iframes and marquees! Mwahahahahaha.
Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my! Iframes and marquees and GIFs, oh my!! XD
guess when i do decide on a topic i should have a midi in the background :heh:

i have several ideas but can't decide between them...or which to do first. I'll be back soon with a subject :bleh:
Camy wrote:GASP, a midi on autoplay in the background?! You fiend! -cackles-
Image
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests