Something Good

From February 2015 to August 2015, we are challenging members to create sites to subjects that debuted in the 20th Century! Grab your walkman, unpack your SNES, drag out your vintage comics, and dust off those VHS tapes.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Something Good

Post by Sarah »

Just read through this and I think it's wonderful, Robin! I love how personal it is. The Songs section may be my favorite thanks to all your descriptions, lol. And The Story Behind the Show section is very interesting. Sad how Georg passed away. :<

Lovely work and a beautiful tribute to a movie that obviously means so much to you. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lethe wrote: Hm... Usually I'd go with on-site inclusion; in your case, however, the video page is already quite long. While I don't mind it being longer to make space for lyrics, others might not like it so much? I'd go with linking to them (new tab) or a... "pop-up" that opens in the same tab over the content and is part of your site. I have no idea what that is called. (Do you know what I mean? XD)
Maybe something like a modal window? That could work. :)
Sarah wrote:Just read through this and I think it's wonderful, Robin! I love how personal it is. The Songs section may be my favorite thanks to all your descriptions, lol. And The Story Behind the Show section is very interesting. Sad how Georg passed away. :<

Lovely work and a beautiful tribute to a movie that obviously means so much to you. :)
Thank you, Sarah! :D Yeah, finding out about how Georg passed away was sad when I was doing research for that article :/
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yes, I think that's what I mean. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

OK! It'll be something new I can learn how to implement ^_^
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

YAY I finally put in pictures~~~ check 'em out on the basic info page!

And I also added song lyrics to the songs page--I linked to individual lyrics articles for ease of use.

YAY I actually did site work instead of goofing off on Facebook for hours ^o^
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yay, good job! :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.