Rain Is A Blessing

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Eimii
Time Traveler

Rain Is A Blessing

Post by Eimii »

Rain is a Blessing ~~ A Tribute to Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail
Alrighty, I will be the first to admit that is probably only about 80-90% done in terms of writing content, but I really wanted to get it up for the deadline. The only stuff that is really down is filler arc information :bleh: and the more recent arc, which just ended last week. Starting off as just a simple fanlisting, this site has really become my baby over the past few months and it is going to be an ongoing project for many more months with Fairy Tail being an ongoing series.

I really would like to thank you guys for your encouragement and feedback over these months. Thanks for the challenge :heart: Super Duper extra thanks to staff for extending the deadline too :sob:

I would love any feedback and comments you guys have to offer.
Crystal

Re: Rain Is A Blessing

Post by Crystal »

I'm not familiar with this series but I really like what you've done with it. I also really like the color. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Congrats on putting this together! I can tell this is a labor of love and has taken lots of hard work to polish. It is detailed and in-depth enough for fans, yet somehow approachable for folks like me who don't know anything about the series--I liked the background you included on the series as well. (Also, I'm looking forward to the additional content, including the Fun section!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

The layout has a very elegant feel with the colors. Even if it's not finished, what you do have posted is great :)
Saya

Post by Saya »

Haven't finished reading it yet, I love how you divided your sections and even tho I'm not familiar with the subject till where I arrived it was a pleasant read :) good job
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.