Sign-Up

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Larissa »

Finished my first one! It ended up being covered under Fanlisting to Shrine too, since I got approved for the fanlisting while I was working on it.

The next one I'd like to sign up for is for the Kyoto Arc of Rurouni Kenshin! It falls under Paperback and Fanlisting to Shrine; I think it falls under General Series too, but that's up to you guys. (I'm only making a fansite for 1/3rd of the series, basically; my favorite arc from the anime/manga. Up to you guys if it fits.)
tonight fate is the
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Hey Todd,

I was wondering if I could possibly switch my entry from Zack to Raven (Tales of Vesperia)? There is a good chance I'll finish both of them, but I didn't end up finishing Raven over the summer and I would like to get him done first. He would still be listed under fanlisting to shrine. Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Sure thing, Samantha! I'll update the sign-up list tomorrow. Also, Larissa, you're approved! Will update it tomorrow too. Bed time. lol
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

I need to switch mine up, as well! I still want to shrine Rikku (considering I started already lol) but I'm not entirely sure if I'll have time to finish her since I have other projects ahead. If I could switch her to Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, that would be great! She'd also fall under the Villians Marathon.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

So, I'm signing up with Groose and Impa from Skyward Sword! OTP, Minor characters and fanlisting. I would do villain to but I'm not sure if it fits (I asked in the other topic), so I'll use those three.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Tara wrote:I need to switch mine up, as well! I still want to shrine Rikku (considering I started already lol) but I'm not entirely sure if I'll have time to finish her since I have other projects ahead. If I could switch her to Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, that would be great! She'd also fall under the Villians Marathon.
LOL look what I've done!! But I can't wait to see Homura. :D

Also, thanks for switching mine, Todd!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Just filling in for Todd. Tara and Cherri you're approved!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Crystal. I felt weird for approving my own and I didn't think to step in for Todd about Tara's. Thank you.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Not a problem Cherri! I've been stepping in to help Todd out so it's all good.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Still, I appreciate it. I'll help you help him. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!