Sign-Up

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Todd

Re: Sign-Up

Post by Todd »

Larissa wrote:Oh, hey, it occurred to me that mine falls under Paperback too, since they're manga characters. This challenge certainly has lots of overlap!
lol Nesting is part of the fun of this challenge. You'll get the Time Traveler title quick! Got you added to Paperback!

@Neo - Which one do you want to do first? I put you down for Howl and Sophie since you mentioned it first, not just because I want to see it most, I promise. I love Howl's Moving Castle! :D
neo

Post by neo »

Since you do have me down for that already I am okay with it ^___^ I have some plans so I am excited~! Thank you, Todd!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!~

I am making a shrine to Chikage Kazama and Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki. I will be particpating in The Darker Side Villains Marathon, Girl Mode, and OTP Marathon.

(That'll be a section for Chikage, another for Chizuru, and then another for the pairing. It won't be separate sites, it'll be all in one gigantic site :D)

Hopefully that's fine? I've been waiting for an event to get me motivated even more since I loooove these two characters and the pairing~

Actually, why stop there, I could also do an entire site for the dating sim series packed with all the characters, main and minor, from the game along with the villains annnd the pairings. If that's allowed, then I don't mind pulling all the stops since I love the series :D

/insanity
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

neo wrote:YES. Todd, this was much more awesome than I ever could have guessed 8D~!

Here's what I would like to sign up with (hopefully more in the future!)

I want to shrine Howl and Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle for the OTP and Paperback Marathons.

I also want to shrine Miyagi Ryota from Slam Dunk for the Fanlisting to Shrine Marathon and Paperback Marathons (If a character from the Manga can fall into the Paperback category.)

^___________^ Whee!
HOWL AND SOPHIE! I really want to see how you will tackle that! :D

As for what concerns myself, right now my life is a bit too busy to sign up, but it's six months long, so I might do something later. :)

Good luck, everyone!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I would like to sign up for Girl Mode with my 1P1M topic.

I'd also like to sign up for the General Series Fansite. My topic will be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:I'd also like to sign up for the General Series Fansite. My topic will be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!!
Eeeee! I'm excited for this! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Awesome subject, Destinie! I am super excited! Have you added for both. <3

And yay, Camy, you're approved!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Destinie wrote:I would like to sign up for Girl Mode with my 1P1M topic.

I'd also like to sign up for the General Series Fansite. My topic will be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!!
I love this game! it's one of my top favorites :D do looking forward to it!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I am signing up to shrine the (non-canon) relationship between Junpei Iori and Akihiko Sanada! I will be thus participating in OTP and Fanlisting to Shrine.

My rebuild of my Sky Doll shrine seems too intimidating to tackle right now :ack:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

I would like to sign up to shrine Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail for both Girl Mode & Fanlisting to Shrine.