Become a Time Traveler!

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Todd

Become a Time Traveler!

Post by Todd »

Image Become a Time Traveler!

In addition to participation coins for completing a site in this challenge, we will be giving away a special, custom title throughout the challenge that can sit under your name in your posts and profile page here – Time Traveler. To earn it, all you have to do is participate in five or more of the Blast From the Past marathons. I know what you're thinking – That's five sites! Well maybe, but it doesn't have to be. We are encouraging nesting in this challenge. You can make one site and participate in multiple marathons. Participate in five or more of these marathons, no matter how many sites you make, and you will earn the Time Traveler title. Here is an example of nesting:

A site made to Scorpina from Power Rangers in Blast From the Past will be participating in Girl Mode!, the Live-Action Shrine Marathon, The Darker Side Villains Marathon, and the Minor Character Fansite Marathon. Own the fanlisting to Scorpina? You're also participating in the Fanlisting to Shrine Marathon. You just participated in five marathons with one site. You will get participation coins five times for this site, like you made five sites for this Challenge, and you will earn Time Traveler.
Todd

Re: Become a Time Traveler!

Post by Todd »

Bumping.

Has anyone earned the Time Traveler title?

If not, it's okay. If you participated in this event (completed at least one site) and would like the title, let me know! Since this is our first Challenge offering a title, it will be your default title until you win another and would like it changed.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Alas! I won't make it, even if I finish the shrine I am currently signed up for. Sorry Todd.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Todd

Post by Todd »

nyxmidnight wrote:Alas! I won't make it, even if I finish the shrine I am currently signed up for. Sorry Todd.
You finished Praise to My Father, right? I'll give you the title for that if you want it. :) Good luck finishing your other shrine! If you don't finish by the deadline (3 more days!) then keep going anyway! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Dang, my shrine only fits 3 categories. Oh well, at least I actually participated in a marathon finally (without actually trying/procrastinating)! xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I got... three of them? Fanlisting to shrine, OTP, and paperback.

I would've hit all five but I'm not gonna finish the sites I'm working on until late Feb/March-ish, so.
tonight fate is the
Saya

Post by Saya »

I got Ac shrine up?
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol, Guys, I've decided I'll give you the title just for participating. You don't need to hit all five. If you made any site at all for this event and want the title, let me know here or PM me. :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I would like to be a Time Traveler ^_^ (for realz that would be awesome, but I'll settle for the title xD )
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

-wheezes- Done with mine finally orz
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.