Un Día de Victoria

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Un Día de Victoria

Post by Larissa »

Yeah, I couldn't manage to mangle the index as badly as I wanted to, but the pages got the joke across nicely :D

The French section is in the first half of season two, at the bottom! There's a joke episode in season two where Lopez speaks French... so I made that section in French. It's a trilingual site!

(There are also some unlinked easter eggs. Can you tell I had a lot of fun hiding stuff on this site.)
tonight fate is the
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Larissa wrote: @Camy: LOL, seriously, just read the English version -- you don't want to read the Spanish one, it's terrible.
But that's the point! Lopez speaks awful Spanish, which makes it ingenius to use the online translators [which seem to have improved based on other's replies who know Spanish xD]
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

This is awesome, Larissa. :D It's very funny and well-written. I like shrines that have a more light-hearted feel to them. It's gotten me so curious I've started watching Red vs Blue! I'm only on episode 14 of the first season, but I like it so far.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Sarah wrote:This is awesome, Larissa. :D It's very funny and well-written. I like shrines that have a more light-hearted feel to them. It's gotten me so curious I've started watching Red vs Blue! I'm only on episode 14 of the first season, but I like it so far.
:!: I'm so excited you're watching it! I hope you enjoy it (and I'll nudge you to check out my other RvB sites when you get through the series, haha :heart:) Thanks for the kind words!
tonight fate is the
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Haha it's like a hilarious treasure hunt. XD
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I like your shrine, Larissa! It's a great idea to have it in English and bad Spanish, too! XD I can't read it all because I started RvB not too long ago, so I want to avoid spoilers, but I will read it once I'm up to date with the series! I like the layout and the structure of the shrine though! Good job! :heart: