Nightmares

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Cherri

Nightmares

Post by Cherri »

I got it done. Okay, it's a little lacking but I can add information in the future as there are more books and the screencap gallery isn't up but I plan on doing that later. I also need to get the creature features linked. But other than that, you guys can view it now. ^-^

;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Re: Nightmares

Post by Destinie »

Cherri! I am so glad you got this done! From what I have read so far, it's very nice! I like how you write about his backstory. I kind of wish that was in the movie!

A side note: On my screen the text is very dark and I have to highlight the text in order to read it. :x Maybe it's my monitor's settings but I just wanted to let you know!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You rock! I'm listening to the shrine right now and enjoying the backstory, I'm learning a lot :) There's more to Pitch than I imagined. Awesome site! :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

It looks awesome. Cherri! I need to read these books.

Congrats on finishing!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'm so excited to see this Cherri! You did fantastically~! Like Destinie, the text seems to be a little hard to read (gosh, I feel like I complain about that a lot lately).
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you guys! I changed the text color and hopefully it's easier to read.

@Destinie: I wish the back story was there too. Or maybe even more movies.

@Mikari: Thank you. I was surprised on how much there was on Pitch too.

@Todd: Yes, they are very good books. And everyone should read them.

@Snow: Don't worry about it. I don't mind if I have to change the text color. If someone can't read my site then I'm gonna do everything possible to fix it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I've been so looking forward to this site and I was not disappointed! It's wonderful, Cherri! :heart: I enjoyed every bit of it. I think I appreciate/understand Pitch better now, knowing his backstory, and it makes me want to read the books even more. Also I love the avatars; you captured so many of Pitch's expressions. xD Congrats on opening it!!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Sarah! That means a lot too me. I was thinking it was lacking in some parts but everyone says it's great, so I guess I'm being to harsh on myself. I hope you do get to read the books, they are great. And thank you, Pitch is rather expressive.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

OOOOh finally got the time to read it around. Awesome job bb! Loved it. I need to add the link to buns and frosty
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ah, Cherri! Thanks for changing the text color, much easier for me to read now!