Thunderstorm

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Destinie

Thunderstorm

Post by Destinie »

Now presenting my newest addition to Nyarth.net...another Cat Pokemon:
Thunderstorm - The shrine for Luxio

I've been working on this non-stop for the last 3? hours. So I'm going to go take a break. I don't have much to say other than Luxio is kind of minor and it's kind of difficult to find stuff to write about for a minor character. But I managed to find things! I'm also just glad that I managed to actually finish a site this time. ;P

Thoughts and input greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Todd

Re: Thunderstorm

Post by Todd »

lol You forgot to link your site. For everyone wanting to visit, it's at: http://nyarth.net/luxio/

It looks beautiful, Destinie! You have a thing for mid-evolutions, don't you? lol I remember you liked Totodile's second evolution too. Luxio does look the coolest of the three. :D

I love that you wrote strategy for using him on your shrine! (He has high speed and attack stats, so he should be used for attack, etc.) I love in-game sections on video game sites because they are video games... I discuss strategy on all of my video game sites.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Eeee! It's awesome Destinie! The only problem I have with it is the links for my Sawsbuck and Absol shrines are wrong, but other than that I love it!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Awww! Luxio!

I'll read it more carefully later but so far I'm loving how original the sections are :D

(I also really like how the navigation buttons on top are inset. Not sure why but I really like them :D)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kimba! Oops I mean Luxio! XD I can't help it, he just reminds me of Kimba. ^^;; I like the pages in Analysis & Speculation best, very interesting. I also feel like I've learned something about lions and not only the pokemon kind. XD
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I love how in-depth your shrine is, Destinie! The analysis pages definitely made me look a this pokemon from a different (and new) angle. Great, great work! :heart:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank you, everyone! I was trying to do something a little different with a Pokemon shrine but it looks like it worked! :D/

@Crystal Whoops! I'll update your links ASAP. And I need to add Mikari's shrine to Ash's Charizard!

@Todd Thanks! I feel like such a derp recently....
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Echoing what everyone else says! (echo, echo, echo...) *cough* Really echoing Dubs, I really like the inset of the menu too. It looks nice and clean. I really love the analysis pages and how you compare electricity and lions to symbols of power! I also really like your Luxio versus Pyroar section. That's really neat!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

You say you found it difficult to write so much for a minor character, but you've a lot of really interesting content, Destinie! I love Luxio. <3 Great work! :)
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Snow @Emma Thank you! >w< That means so much to me, glad you like it!